Alright, its on again.

Ok. Some of you guys might not be getting the picture here. So I decided to help you guys out.

Just imagine all them little critters rushing you at once.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At some of you thinking you can take more than 100. Look at all them circlesblood! C'mon now!

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Ok. Some of you guys might not be getting the picture here. So I decided to help you guys out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At some of you thinking you can take more than 100. Look at all them circles blood! C'mon now!
Exactly.. And remember, these kids will probably just dog pile yo @#$ and start biting the @#$% out of you... I'll probably be dead in aheartbeat... Maybe I can take one out..

Lets up the ante- With a good 3 foot lead pipe, I would get at least 100-150.

With hands, probably 30-50 if lucky.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At some of you thinking you can take more than 100. Look at all them circles blood! C'mon now!
Exactly.. And remember, these kids will probably just dog pile yo @#$ and start biting the @#$% out of you... I'll probably be dead in a heartbeat... Maybe I can take one out..
you do realize you don't have to sit in one spot and be surrounded right? i don't know how you're gonna miss seeing several hundredmunchkins come rushing at you.

Originally Posted by verynecessary

i'd knock out one and swing that kid around like a wrecking ball
roll.gif
eek.gif
same thing i thought
laugh.gif

i think i could take on all 1000, cuz if you hit them hard enough once they gonna cry and walk away... 1000 zombie 1st graders = different story
laugh.gif

Those kids in the first one were trained to fight and kill.
laugh.gif

Here though? I'm conditioned for long distance running so I could take em all unless they start throwing rocks.
laugh.gif

first graders have negative defensive skills so I would say about 100 in hand to hand combat then fatigue would do me in

you people forget that they are going for strait nut shots...thats what first graders do and 1000 of them!!! thats alot of ***^ shots so i will go with only10-15

i work with children.. trust me it wouldnt be that easy to take em down. i can probably take out like 50is

yea i forgot they are ball height.... im pretty sure they all aim for the nuts and kick the shins...
id guess 40 or 50 before i jeff hardy splash into all of them.

Back
Top Bottom