Alright, its on again.

Originally Posted by Hiram408

all 1000...get em to go in a narrow hall and take em down one by one, 300 style
laugh.gif
get them to the hot gates well played sir
pimp.gif

If there's a thousand, then there would be weapons; I'd start off by finding a shield/weapon, and use them KO each other, and when I knock off thefirst 100, I'd imagine that my tool's heads would be straight smashed, so I'd drop those, repeat for another 100, and then another. After 300 areout, I would straight start busting mouths with some straights. After like 30, I'd be tired, and jog to a narrow hallway, where dudes wouldn't be ableto surround me. At this point, anything is game: Doors to smash them on, lockers to bust noses with. N_'s would be out here on some Batman/Punisher $#!+.

1st graders are cake. i think id kill em all. good workout. kick to the dome, punch to the neck. Its like im one of those guys in Smash TV.
Smashtv-01.JPG

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I think I can tire them out, by lettin them chase me for
15-20 mins, then go to work and take out a good 150-
200 wit straight head shots, knees to groins, and throat
chops.
roll.gif

True...
smh.gif

Damn. Imma answer this assuming that it's all me in an open field getting rushed. I wanna say I could hurt like 75-100. Then they're eatin me alive.
ohwell.gif

is it morally wrong for me to actually wanna try this?

tho i'd say 100-200 they just keep coming you going to tire eventually

Do they have like hitpoints, or are they like real 1st graders? as in one punch to the face or a leg sweep they'd be down crying?

I'd take down the biggest one and swing on the small ones
pimp.gif
Mediumsized 1st graders gettin powerbombed

if its in waves of like 50, maybe wave 50. I have a little brother in 2nd grade and it wouldnt be as easy as most of yall think, oooo ill take 400 and all thatishh. I see ya bluff boy. Makes me wanna go play some Nazi Zombies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

If I can get about 50, I'd call that a good day.
roll.gif

son treatin it like its just another day at the office
laugh.gif
when i read this i started to starting laughing too hard,then librarian told me to keep it down
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom