All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

We need a stoneface on one of the upcoming NT hats.

I don't even wear fitteds anymore with the exception of a Yankee cap going to games during the season.

i love the hat, alot of you guys are gonna be real happy when you have the product in your hands.

there was no shadiness going on, everyone got their hat, no back door deals were done.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

144 hats were made.  Roughly 130 were made available to NT after staff orders and CC workers were taken care of.  Those are the numbers.   About a half dozen of you had your orders canceled because you ordered multiple hats.  No one bought in bulk and there was no backdoor shady dealings.  The CC staff got to their shop around 2-3 hours before the store normally opens so they could process and ship out your orders as quickly as possible.  By the time I got there around 3pm, the staff looked weary and tired, but they had shipped almost all the fitteds out.  There was a glitch in the system with size 7 5/8.  CC mentioned that several dozen people tried to order that size at the same time and the system didn't update the quantity correctly.  This is the reason several of you got some bad news today.  Again, I apologize to everyone that was disappointed.  Below are images of what CC looked like today as they processed and shipped the fitteds.
frown.gif

Was on a trip without a computer and missed out. Please do a re-stock cuz I would love to get my hands on a 7 1/8

Seems like this release had as much confusion as a JB release. Def shouldn't be allowed to sell em in stores to ppl who just like how it looks after it took us x amount of years to finally get this done. I missed out and now I gotta wait for another run which I know won't happen before summer.
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats to all those who were able to cop. The ad pics don't do the hat any justice
pimp.gif

glitch in the system for my order, $$$%
30t6p3b.gif

its ok though, i understand that you guys did all you could to satisfy everyone

still though, DAMMIT
laugh.gif
:/

My order of 7 5/8 was canceled yesterday. The moment I received the cancellation email, I went onto the site and copped my true size, 7 3/8. Still haven't received the shipping confirmation email though
grin.gif

Pics look beautiful.

Still pissed off about how it went down on the site that night and looks like Ill never have one
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I really dont think people are going to be selling their fitteds.

Originally Posted by prymone

air max 87 wrote:

there was no shadiness going on, everyone got their hat, no back door deals were done.

used your employee discount huh? lol

nah, i twas for charity so i paid the same amount everyone else did, minus shipping.

Seems like this release had as much confusion as a JB release. Def shouldn't be allowed to sell em in stores to ppl who just like how it looks after it took us x amount of years to finally get this done. I missed out and now I gotta wait for another run which I know won't happen before summer.
30t6p3b.gif

what confusion? they gave you a time, date, and place, along with amount that was up for grab.

^^^ I'm basin my assumption off some posts about holdin for regular customers and glitches w/ the site. I missed out b/c I don't get paid til Wed so that really has nothin to do w/ the release, just my job holdin first checks.

I guarantee the next sale doesn't go so good, too many people got screwed out of hats that were rightfully theirs...people gloating about buying more than one, others getting screwed because of Ecap's server.
I feel they owe it to EVERYONE who got an error message to RESPECT our initial purchase attempt. We waited over 30-45mins in checkout to be f'd over by script jargon.
People are bragging about logging on from two sources contributed to over working the server and honest people got disadvantaged in the process.

We should have a special order of the ORIGINAL item with the patch...it's only right.

so pissed. i find it funny that the people who complained about the patch are the same people who ended up purchasing. seems like it did because they can have bragging rights instead of buying it because they actually liked it.
30t6p3b.gif

ok so next time can we get sum more sz 8s???? cuz that sz clearly sold out 1st..... i couldnt get one cuz of the site acting up etc...... i called yesterday to ask 4 a restock and they sed the had 1 sz 8 left n was going to post it on the website at 3pm and they did but u could imagine how many people they told that so i missed out again lol...... so as far as fairness i think they achieved that... no shady-ness...... in fact after that, u cant click the NT Fitted nomore... it just sends u bak to the main page

it does suck for people who missed out on the hat due to server crash and errors, but still...the same colorway with the patch or another hat with the patch should never be made again
hopefully, the next colorway is the blk hat with the red brim

and can we nominate which charity to give the funds to?

i would be more inclined to cop a new NT fitted if it was red as da primary color, black brim & buttons white New era logo, white NT, black line under, patch.

if its another black based fitted wit da red brim it should be done as a 3rd installment.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I guarantee the next sale doesn't go so good, too many people got screwed out of hats that were rightfully theirs...people gloating about buying more than one, others getting screwed because of Ecap's server.
I feel they owe it to EVERYONE who got an error message to RESPECT our initial purchase attempt. We waited over 30-45mins in checkout to be f'd over by script jargon.
People are bragging about logging on from two sources contributed to over working the server and honest people got disadvantaged in the process.

We should have a special order of the ORIGINAL item with the patch...it's only right.
How so? When the demand for any product exceeds the supply people are bound to be left out.
That doesn't mean they "were screwed out of something they deserved".
eyes.gif

Btw i think EVERYONE had to go thru that 30min hassle/error screen, not just those who missed out..
Me and my girl both got this screen several times before the orders went through

25i97gp.jpg

tired.gif

Expected Delivery Date: February 15, 2011 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props to CC for getting these hats out on a Sat. morning.

But most importantly, thanks to the NT staff for making this happen.  It's been a long time coming.

Back
Top Bottom