All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

I started getting the
frown.gif
face reading these last few pages seeing people talking about shipping confirmation emails. Checked my email & there was nada. Went to ecapcity & looked up my account & there it was
pimp.gif

Label/Receipt Number: xxxx XXXX xxxx XXXX
Expected Delivery Date: February 14, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail[emoji]174[/emoji]
Service(s): Signature Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Your item was accepted at 4:18 pm on February 12, 2011 in EDGEWATER, NJ 07020. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Should've been said differently then because for the most part everything was fair and equal to all members. Mainly no multiples were allowed and Rajah confirmed that ECC went the extra mile yesterday or whenever upping their servers to avoid this. In the end their site/servers was still weak and all that madness happened, even on a "regular" day their site is slow, I called it on Twitter right before the drop that it would crash.
laugh.gif

yea anyone who orders from ecc regularly should have expected this

Originally Posted by jehims

if my 7 1/4 does not fit, I'll sell it someone else, but for $44 + shipping...I just want my money back if the hat runs really big

The hat was $44 shipped.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

if my 7 1/4 does not fit, I'll sell it someone else, but for $44 + shipping...I just want my money back if the hat runs really big

The hat was $44 shipped.
like i said...i would just want my money back....you know? the $44 that I paid....you know what, forget it, im just gonna keep it as a collection if it doesnt fit

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

My 7 5/8 is on the way, it's scheduled to be deliveried on V day! %$+@+ and a fresh NT hat, both heads is gettin taken care of that day!

roll.gif

edit: O S!!! i may get my hat before i move/travel cross country
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

I also have doubts about the exact numbers available. I know of plenty NT members who are cool with cap city folks and I think it's safe to say those people all got hats no prob. 

I feel the same way, same as any BIG drop at a shoe spot, they take care of their regulars.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

The hat was $44 shipped.
like i said...i would just want my money back....you know? the $44 that I paid....you know what, forget it, im just gonna keep it as a collection if it doesnt fit

unless he was selling it locally for $44  he'd be biting the cost on shipping.    if/when the hats that people weren't happy with the way they fit hit the buy sell section,  $44 plus $6 for shipping with delievery confirmation is a fair price  that way the original buyer breaks even and the person buying the hat from them doesn't pay an extremely high markup price.

Originally Posted by prymone

Should've been said differently then because for the most part everything was fair and equal to all members. Mainly no multiples were allowed and Rajah confirmed that ECC went the extra mile yesterday or whenever upping their servers to avoid this. In the end their site/servers was still weak and all that madness happened, even on a "regular" day their site is slow, I called it on Twitter right before the drop that it would crash.
laugh.gif

i ordered 3 fitteds from them during that 15% sale and everything went pretty smooth so i figured as long as i got into the site by midnight id be good but with the site just crashing on me showing these funny codes and then it went back to shopping cart 3 times after i had entered my cc information

prymone said:

laugh.gif

i ordered 3 fitteds from them during that 15% sale and everything went pretty smooth so i figured as long as i got into the site by midnight id be good but with the site just crashing on me showing these funny codes and then it went back to shopping cart 3 times after i had entered my cc information

^ That happened to me too.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I also have doubts about the exact numbers available. I know of plenty NT members who are cool with cap city folks and I think it's safe to say those people all got hats no prob. 

I feel the same way, same as any BIG drop at a shoe spot, they take care of their regulars.

if you owned your own shop wouldnt you take care of your regulars?

I am on suicide watch guys. FML!

So around 5:30pm I look down at my phone and see I have a missed call from like a 201 number. I decide to give them a call back and it's Cap City
eek.gif
. The dude had called around noon and left a voicemail to let me know my 7 5/8 was gone but he'd hold a 7 1/2 till 3pm and if I don't return his call by then then he'd sell it. 

After the midnight release, I jumped in the bed and knocked my phone off the charger. I went to work this morning from 7am-3:15pm. I go on break at work at 9:10am. I go to my car and my phone is dead. I just broke my car charger yesterday and couldn't get to Wal-Mart till today to buy another one. Needless to say, my phone was dead till around 4pm when I put it on charge at my house. My hat was long gone by then...
tired.gif
tired.gif

That was some Final Destination type of %@@. I am in disbelief...

^^seriously? +@$@, im not even at home. im still at the library cause i have a midterm on wednesday. im gonna be pissed at myself if they tried to call me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

if mine don't fit ... i'll pass it along ... got my confirmation though
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Henz told me today that they fit big so he ordered a size down, if I had known that I would've done a 5/8 instead of a 3/4, I'll see what happens when it comes in. If it's too big I'd prefer to trade for a 5/8, but if that doesn't happen I'll just sell it for retail (that's allowed right?).

I knew ECC had two patch fitteds previously in which it was specifically noted on site that they fit bigger than usual. But apparently ALL their fitteds with patches fit big? that's where I'm confused.

completely forgot about this
30t6p3b.gif

they didnt accept paypal either so SMFH i wanted to rock the crap outta that hat

feelsbadman
frown.gif

if I had known that I would've done a 5/8 instead of a 3/4, I'll see what happens when it comes in. If it's too big I'd prefer to trade for a 5/8

Same here fam. I ordered a 3/4, but I already know it's going to be a lil loose (based on the reviews thus far). Gotta hunt that person who's got a 5/8th, and is looking for a 3/4....

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

if you owned your own shop wouldnt you take care of your regulars?

Never said I wouldn't

Back
Top Bottom