All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by henz0

This thread's gonna jump OD pages when everyone gets their fitteds due to sizing.. Anyone who KNOWS fitteds knows custom fitteds w/ patches on the side run big, So those who got offered a sz down cuz their size sold out prolly lucked out.

Got my shipping conf.
pimp.gif
is it slightly bigger? Or do they fit a whole size bigger?

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Order for 7 5/8 got canceled.  Weaksauce.  Hopefully those of us who were able to successfully get through the order process only to be canceled can get priority with the next round.  

Unfortunately, your order has been canceled because the size you've ordered has sold out. Your charge has been VOIDED and your money will appear back into your account in 3-5 business days. Sorry for the inconvenience.eCC.com

frown.gif
That was for a 7 5/8. I KNEW I wasn't tripping this morning when I saw MADDDDDDDDDDD dudes saying they ordered 7 5/8's. I'm distraught. This just really effed up my entire day...

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
7 1/4, or 7 1/8 man PLEASE! 
frown.gif
7 3/8 Please and Thank You
7 5/8
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by dopestop

Did anyone get a phone call from ecapcity? They said they ran out of 7 5/8 and changed my order to a 7 1/2... Ninjahood said they run kind of big so I'll hope for that.

that doesn't seem fair to whoever lost out on that 7 1/2.
that was me. sucks.

btw, someone pm'ed me last night offering 65 for my 7 3/4.   hellll no.
laugh.gif

AirForce1King wrote:
Originally Posted by airmag15

Rock that proudly, I know I will.  
pimp.gif
QFT

That is my reply from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back on pg. 6. I had my heart set on this hat. I was even in the market for some Blk/Red XI's to go with it. I feel like vomiting
frown.gif

im mad right now
30t6p3b.gif

damn, i was so happy when i got a confirmation too. ill cop the 2nd run...but damn i was excited i thought i was gonna get one with the patch

#SAD
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Was all ready to cop yesterday morning when on my way home, started hearing a funny noise. Bring it into the shop and mechanic drops a bomb on me.

Cracked engine mounts all the way around $650 to fix

o6g1zq.gif

Only had 250 in my account and rest had to go on my cc

2zylsnr.gif

So now I'm stuck waiting on the second run

14tsruu.gif

I also have doubts about the exact numbers available. I know of plenty NT members who are cool with cap city folks and I think it's safe to say those people all got hats no prob.

Like I said earlier after putting in so much time over the past 10+ years on this site I feel cheated by not even really having a fair chance to cop.

Looks like mine is on its way here already, checked the tracking number and it got accepted in Jersey
pimp.gif

They didn't ship through priority mail right?

My 7 5/8 is on the way, it's scheduled to be deliveried on V day! %$+@+ and a fresh NT hat, both heads is gettin taken care of that day!

if my 7 1/4 does not fit, I'll sell it someone else, but for $44 + shipping...I just want my money back if the hat runs really big

Back
Top Bottom