All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

totally slept on this...i just looked at the time/calendar and then i went to the website. FAIL.

post pics when you get your hats man...i'm definitely jelly.

i'm
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
'ing @ people who think there's gonna be a restock of this run or called CC asking for a restock...

...as if MethodMan saying that there were only 144 made for now was some sort of joke.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't know why i find that hilarious, but rest assured that it takes more than a request or prayers to get these hats produced.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
but
nerd.gif
, though.

Label/Receipt Number: 2310 1590 0000 2285 0952
Expected Delivery Date: February 14, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail[emoji]174[/emoji]
Service(s): Signature Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji]

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Your item arrived at 7:13 am on February 14, 2011 in PHILADELPHIA, PA 19132. The Postal Service expects to deliver the item on Monday, February 14, 2011.

happy.gif

I tried to get one of these and the site was too slow in a 7 1/2.. Why were so few made with such a high demand? And the process was horrible.. 

Originally Posted by MNadel

Streetpharm stop being such a hypebeast kid.
My point being.  To have a website race to see who gets the initial "limited" model hat was completely unfair.  Maybe I am wrong with saying not enough were produced but if launches to come aren't the exact same hat then it is unfair to those of us who have been around for years.  Who is to say who deserves a hat more than someone else.  No one... but it is a complete shame that it was decided by who could get through on the website the quickest.  144 hats was real limited but since ECap funded it, I understand.  A lot of people have earned there place around here and this was for "them", right?  

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

the site crashed on me @ checkout. It's all good though...I am happy for everyone that got their orders to go through. I Still Want One!!!! Lol
same here man...i need one
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

My 7 3/4 arrives today I may need to trade with someone for a 7 5/8ths tho I will let u guys know if thats a possibility. my girl actually paid for this hat for my valentines day gift tho so I will def keep this for sentimental purposes at the very least.

I've been kinda quiet about the cap since release night but I really do feel blessed to be one of the few individuals that were able to purchase this cap. NT has been a long standing staple in my life since the 10th grade (more specifically spring of 04). Its hard to believe that I can hardly go a single day without browsing the site. I literally have choosen phone and electronic equipment based on how fast they can browse this forum, in fact I wouldn't even really need a smart phone if it weren't for the fact that I'm addicted to the site.

To all those who couldn't get a cap (especially a 7 3/4) just know that I will wear it very proudly.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Yo! mine was supposed to arrive today too, but now it says tomorrow
frown.gif

tracking says mine shall be here today. once again props to capcity for shipping usps. had they shipped fedex or ups ground i wouldn't be seeing my hat til friday since im all the way in cali.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

frown.gif
THATS CUZ USPS DONT LIKE PPL FROM STA OR PIASA'S.....

NAH JK...

I JUST CHECKED MINE AND ITS THE SAME THING...ITS SAFE TO SAY WE ARE ONE OF FEW WHO WILL BE ROCKIN THESE THRU OUT QUEENS...

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Yea, the process was awful. Why make something so limited when there are hundreds who want to buy it?

i take it you didn't read anything and just assumed the mods wanted there to be a huge rat race to obtain one of these fitteds.
if you, personally, would have invested the money to buy hundreds of caps before anyone committed to buying one (much less ACTUALLY buy one), i'm sure the NT staff would have graciously accepted the start up cost you fronted and would have made enough hats to accomodate the hundreds of people who, you said, would have bought a hat.

now please, no more comments about why there was such a small number of hats made.
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

NAH JK...

I JUST CHECKED MINE AND ITS THE SAME THING...ITS SAFE TO SAY WE ARE ONE OF FEW WHO WILL BE ROCKIN THESE THRU OUT QUEENS...
USPS stay holding my packages. I wonder why??

I swear that new era was on some Johnny Cut Corners bull $!%% with these damn fitteds. It feels like a wearing a @$%!*%% yamaka when i put this damn hat on. $!%% isnt NEARLY as deep as my yankees new era. If you didn't get this hat then you didn't miss anything. Trust me.

frown.gif

NAH JK...

will rivera will be holding it down for flushing with his nt fitted,  b grades, and his teeny bop crew
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

frown.gif

NAH JK...

will rivera will be holding it down for flushing with his nt fitted,  b grades, and his teeny bop crew
laugh.gif
flushing/bayside here
so 4 people from queens got the fitted?

Fit is a little big but I like this hat so much I will just deal with it.
Thanks to everyone that made this happen.

Cant believe Ive been here 8 years already.

fa4250c8c4542c9478eaefad3ea3ad81e5663d5_r.jpg

b11356678bf55bf9c65c7dffa14d9efde52bfb6_r.jpg

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Yea, the process was awful. Why make something so limited when there are hundreds who want to buy it?

i take it you didn't read anything and just assumed the mods wanted there to be a huge rat race to obtain one of these fitteds.
if you, personally, would have invested the money to buy hundreds of caps before anyone committed to buying one (much less ACTUALLY buy one), i'm sure the NT staff would have graciously accepted the start up cost you fronted and would have made enough hats to accomodate the hundreds of people who, you said, would have bought a hat.

now please, no more comments about why there was such a small number of hats made.
indifferent.gif
First of all, NT could have raised a ton of money for charity by setting up a pre-sale for these hats. Instead of selling 144 of them it could have easily been over 500. Its obvious the demand is there so I don't understand the premise of your post. I personally would have purchased at least 3 of these fitteds and I am sure that if there were more caps others would have done the same. Not only do I dig the hat, but I am for any organization that donates proceeds to charity.

Back
Top Bottom