Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I remember those ninjaz...here we go again...ninjaz with poor grammar on camera licking the soles of their shoes...
LMAO!!!! Fox News will be waiting around the corner of some hood mall trying to find the next group of YOUNG BLACKS they can expose.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
.  Thing is if everyone does raffles their will be no camping and no crazy lines and no News Story.  For the GMP release at Willowbrook mall they had HOUSTON Police and Security and they double checked raffle tickets with the winning ticket list... if you did not have a matching winning ticket... GET OFF THE Property!!!   Rightfully so... these clowns tried to pull a James Bond and break in a Footaction at the same mall through the Ceiling to steal...yes you guessed it Jordans...(And it was the upcoming Charcoal 7 release
mean.gif
)

Last edited:
I am in china guangdong for a business trip now and had a chance to go to nike town here, see what I found here!!!

They said all these colorways came in 12/1, and is limited in guangzho, shanghai and beijing niketown only, it seems

people here are not interested in killroy pack, so an easy cop for me, I got Motorboat Jones, Fontay Montana and Bentley Ellis.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See how they dispaly this amazing Kilroy pack wall!!

:lol:  ahhhh gotta love nt. where everyone makes 6 figures and smashes dimes

smashes dimes...nah its been a couple of 6's too...when i was running around fornicating..but im married with 2 children but to the point my wife is bad...she a dub. And a money note...you can PM me, I can provide a w-2 or pay-stub...but i could care less after taxes and bills it really aint 6 anymore...

back to the kix...

Last edited:
smashes dimes...nah its been a couple of 6's too...when i was running around fornicating..but im married with 2 children but to the point my wife is bad...she a dub. And a money note...you can PM me, I can provide a w-2 or pay-stub...but i could care less after taxes and bills it really aint 6 anymore...
back to the kix...
Instagram that ish son and post it up!

Last edited:
To keep it funky with you bro...I'm 28 and I make 6 since 08...but there's no way in heck Im paying 400 plus for any sneaker/shoe...i don't care who makes it...people are just getting exploited as a consumer...all those designer sneakers cost about 8-10 buck to make...at the end of the day its your money and those sneakers will eventually be played out unlike a fresh pair of J's
I dig, Ive always been the type to buy what I like. If a certain brand charges more than so be it. I have a very wide variety of brands because of that reason. 

Wish I was at 6figs, I said pushin.... give me a few years Im only 26 
nthat.gif

bragging about how much "money" you make..and the "dimes you smash"...how old are you?
mean.gif
mean.gif
noone believes you son.
LOL, exactly! The guy posts about how he can PM his W-2.. then the clowns asking people how old THEY are
mean.gif

Sad part is dudes married with 2 kids..

Last edited:
LOL, exactly! The guy posts about how he can PM his W-2.. then the clowns asking people how old THEY are :smh:

Sad part is dudes married with 2 kids..

Sad part is that you don't understand the way the real world works...
1. Why would I post my w-2 on instagram of all places...i'm not boa****l, it aint that much..it's in the low 100s
2. You got family members who feel entitled because you have a lil more, or they want u to do a lil more because u have it
3. Children are getting snatched because of people's perception of you "thinking you got it"...

U didnt say PM you say instagram...stick to the original statement...

bragging about how much "money" you make..and the "dimes you smash"...how old are you? :smh::smh: noone believes you son.

I'm not bragging it was a statement..and smashing dimes...people read what they want...i said 6s too...ya'll on here looking for fight...PM me if you feel any type of way, im done.

Exactly! The reason I mentioned Instagram was because he was telling people he would PM his W-2. I found it so ridiculous he would say that I figured he would be
proud to Instagram that ish :lol:

He could post it up on > http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

I'll do it...on there... whatever, I just ain't putting on instagram like I said..people i know are actually on there..and thats TMI...when I get home I'll grab a stub or w-2...I'll let u know when I post afterwards I'm taking it down...I'd be insulting that blog if I put my info on there...them kidz are dumb rich..im middle class..

@penalize challenged to an e-fight bruh, I'm talking bout Jesus in my avi...I'm saying we can further discuss if u feel like it (PM)...the internet bravado is at an all time high
BTW..u can look at my IG..and you can tell I want no sorts of e-beefs

Last edited:
I'll do it...on there... whatever, I just ain't putting on instagram like I said..people i know are actually on there..and thats TMI...when I get home I'll grab a stub or w-2...I'll let u know when I post afterwards I'm taking it down...I'd be insulting that blog if I put my info on there...them kidz are dumb rich..im middle class..
@penalize challenged to an e-fight bruh, I'm talking bout Jesus in my avi...I'm saying we can further discuss if u feel like it (PM)...the internet bravado is at an all time high
BTW..u can look at my IG..and you can tell I want no sorts of e-beefs
It's all good man. Just having a little bit of fun with ya today :wink:

Back
Top Bottom