Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
[COLOR=#red]You two birds should take your garbage exchanges else where. Don't want to see this thread locked now because of you.[/COLOR]

^^ i should move to america.everyone gets ****** rich over there...both on this thread and the bred xis one...:smokin :smokin :smokin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I am in china guangdong for a business trip now and had a chance to go to nike town here, see what I found here!!!

They said all these colorways came in 12/1, and is limited in guangzho, shanghai and beijing niketown only, it seems

people here are not interested in killroy pack, so an easy cop for me, I got Motorboat Jones, Fontay Montana and Bentley Ellis.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See how they dispaly this amazing Kilroy pack wall!!
I can't believe this post got pretty much ignored for that cat fight.  Nice pick up Chazz.  Those olives sitting will hurt some feelings over in the olive 9 thread!  You said you picked up 3 pairs out of the pack, do you know if you'll get hit with customs, or how much that might be, when you come back to the states?

And my JJ order got scanned in at fedex in NJ Monday morning, went to another NJ location, and departed there at 6:30 this morning. Looks like the typical 7 day trip for a JJ delivery for my MBJ's.

Yessir I live on the Northside of Houston but from Cali as well, either network and find a plug here or better be ready to pounce ndc when the bell rings

How is The Woodlands mall on release days? Same madness? I thought about trying it out but figured the people from the The Woodlands, Spring, Oakridge, Conroe area and more probably hit the few stores in there for the releases.

nope, been hearing about the shades of red and passed...but i regret it and been looking to buy resale, on 23penny doesnt seem bad

Connect couldn't come thru 4 me back home, def. the last one out the pack I wanted most next to the ones I was able to purchase.. any1 got motorboat size 13 info on the non rape resell side PM please! Thanks in advance.

nope, been hearing about the shades of red and passed...but i regret it and been looking to buy resale, on 23penny doesnt seem bad
same here to the ones that have seen them in person are they really that bad meaning like away from red

same here to the ones that have seen them in person are they really that bad meaning like away from red

Back
Top Bottom