Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I don't understand why people make these type of comments like somebody could have got this or that instead. How u know that dude wanted DB's.

Yeah who's to say he was an avid Jordan Collector? My pop's said it was an older black guy who pulled out a big wad of cash and that $800 didn't even put a dent in the wad.

He told me he didn't wait around afterward and got out in a hurry. :lol:

You got to remember tho, some of us have deeper pockets then others.
800 I'm sure in his case was nothing but "sneaker money"

Fam, Im pushing to 6figures a year and would NEVER pay that for those. I've spent 800-1400 on LV, CL or other high end designer brands but nike? Jordan? LMMFAO money won't be that long if they keep making those dumb purchases, I have a pair of all white AF1's for $2,300 too.... Very limited restock hahahaa

Fam, Im pushing to 6figures a year and would NEVER pay that for those. I've spent 800-1400 on LV, CL or other high end designer brands but nike? Jordan? LMMFAO money won't be that long if they keep making those dumb purchases, I have a pair of all white AF1's for $2,300 too.... Very limited restock hahahaa

And what makes you better paying 800-1400 on a different sneaker? 800 is still 800 being paid for a sneaker.

when it doubt, post how much money you make. No argument can be defended without letting everyone know you make 6 figures.

Never Understood These Cats Need To Let Everyone Know What They Make Each Year :smh:

Last edited:
Something came up, and I couldn't get the Motorboats yesterday.

Damn! :smh:

Someone tip me off if you see a size 11/11.5 close to retail.

Max $250.

Looking out for these myself.

Sadly, these won't probably be added to the collection until next year.

And what makes you better paying 800-1400 on a different sneaker? 800 is still 800 being paid for a sneaker.
A sneaker? Na fam, I dont buy just sneakers, especially designer brand shoes. Never said i was better, Just not dumb as **** to pay 800$ for something that is worth/retails at 175$ lol If I buy a 1$ McDouble, because i have the money would I pay 10$ for it? hahahah NO, but I bet you would 
nthat.gif

Im diggin these though on another note. Wasnt feeling too many of the Kilroy Pack. grabbed the Kilroy's and these..... Didnt understand why these were so under stocked and were more anticipated than any of the others (besides maybe the Kilroy's)

Something came up, and I couldn't get the Motorboats yesterday.
Damn! :smh:
Someone tip me off if you see a size 11/11.5 close to retail.
Max $250.
Looking out for these myself.
Sadly, these won't probably be added to the collection until next year.
Hit me with a PM.

been waiting for these since last year and missed out...

anybody with a size 13, i got loot and mad kix / gear to trade...

all sizes kix, all kinds...heat!

paypal, or nyc/nj meets..

get at me!

you can't be that naive.

Look at the bid history. 

What's wrong with you people on NT now a days. I dont even believe that kid spent $800 on the MB either.

LOL. I just thought it was funny that's it.

Folks on NT is too damn serious. :smh:

lol, somebody's clearly ******g with that guy cause he wrote that he doesn't want bidders with zero feedback and that he reserves the right to not ship if he doesn't like the price it goes for.

Yeah I know. Like I said above I just thought it was funny.

A sneaker? Na fam, I dont buy just sneakers, especially designer brand shoes. Never said i was better, Just not dumb as **** to pay 800$ for something that is worth/retails at 175$ lol If I buy a 1$ McDouble, because i have the money would I pay 10$ for it? hahahah NO, but I bet you would :nthat:

Yup I sure would. SMH you're so corny. Wish Niketalk wasn't allowing people to join yesterday.

I meant no one outside of the normal tier 1 to tier 0 releases.  HOH raffle is rigged big time all the time You can always secure a pair with Greg at HOH galleria for a hefty fee... premium goods and active athlete have VIP lists that get first dibs and Both the galleria Champs and Shiekh have inside buyers that secure pairs and resell a week or 2 after release.  Since you live here in the H you know their is no such thing as FCFS when employees buy up half inventory and you have employees from exclusive taste who camp out to buy pairs to re-sell at the boutique.  When it comes to these releases without a hook-up you will not get a pair at NONE of these locations....unless it's a very unpopular size but due to reselling no size is off limits.
mean.gif
you hit the nail dead on the head. i usually try to cop my pairs online, also i like to hit up active athlete on cullen because they really do stick to fcfs for most releases. the other active athletes do sell to their vip list but the one on cullen is pretty legit, i know it was probably different in the past but they really have started to tighten things up at that location. jj was the savior for me, tried ndc and livestock but failed miserably, ndc gave me the "we are sorry, you took to much time to checkout and the item was removed from cart" message but nothing was even in my cart in the first place, that twitter link only bs is a crapshoot.

you hit the nail dead on the head. i usually try to cop my pairs online, also i like to hit up active athlete on cullen because they really do stick to fcfs for most releases. the other active athletes do sell to their vip list but the one on cullen is pretty legit, i know it was probably different in the past but they really have started to tighten things up at that location. jj was the savior for me, tried ndc and livestock but failed miserably, ndc gave me the "we are sorry, you took to much time to checkout and the item was removed from cart" message but nothing was even in my cart in the first place, that twitter link only bs is a crapshoot.
I agree online is the best way to go...but with the upcoming holiday your going to have highschoolers camped out at any spot that does first come first serve...I got the same error on NDC sat as well...had to pay above retail for my pair....You know it's so crazy in the H....the "get money boyz" gonna be out in full effect for BRED 11's LOL!!!

co sign everything you said as well, i get everything early now out here, big bucks in kicks now so employees need the come up. still surprised HOH gallo still in biz, grimiest FL, already got calls to pick up breds

Good info to know. Just moved out to The Woodlands from Cali this past summer. Thought about heading to Houston for releases but with this info I will just take my chances online.
Yea bro it's a jungle down here... I live in Katy but only 20 minutes from the galleria you got resellers that are well known usually 1-6 in the front of lines every release that allows camping...and they will buy your size right in front of you and then try to sell it for 100 to 150 profit right on the spot.  I tried the galleria for the allstar release got my kd iv's and told myself I'd never do it again.  Your better off gambling online...

Yea bro it's a jungle down here... I live in Katy but only 20 minutes from the galleria you got resellers that are well known usually 1-6 in the front of lines every release that allows camping...and they will buy your size right in front of you and then try to sell it for 100 to 150 profit right on the spot.  I tried the galleria for the allstar release got my kd iv's and told myself I'd never do it again.  Your better off gambling online...
Yessir I live on the Northside of Houston but from Cali as well, either network and find a plug here or better be ready to pounce ndc when the bell rings

To keep it funky with you bro...I'm 28 and I make 6 since 08...but there's no way in heck Im paying 400 plus for any sneaker/shoe...i don't care who makes it...people are just getting exploited as a consumer...all those designer sneakers cost about 8-10 buck to make...at the end of the day its your money and those sneakers will eventually be played out unlike a fresh pair of J's

I agree online is the best way to go...but with the upcoming holiday your going to have highschoolers camped out at any spot that does first come first serve...I got the same error on NDC sat as well...had to pay above retail for my pair....You know it's so crazy in the H....the "get money boyz" gonna be out in full effect for BRED 11's LOL!!!

I remember those ninjaz...here we go again...ninjaz with poor grammar on camera licking the soles of their shoes...

Gt my tracking from JJ yeassssss was gonna trade for the crawfish but I think these are gonna have to go on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom