Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
You got to remember tho, some of us have deeper pockets then others.

800 I'm sure in his case was nothing but "sneaker money"

You got to remember tho, some of us have deeper pockets then others.
800 I'm sure in his case was nothing but "sneaker money"
Still, I'm sure he could've offered him half as much & still got them. You can't have deep pockets forever being that frivolous with money

Who cares how the next man spends his dough?

Nice come up.  I say it all the time, if someone is foolish enough to offer me that kinda bread for an ugly shoe like the Motorboats, they can have them.

I avoided JJ and the morning drops for a reason.  That's a shoe I knew I would've flipped without a 2nd thought.

If you are throwing down eight hundy on them MB, you need to be pimp slapped. I dont care how much $ you have.
laugh.gif
Foreal did he not know he could get some DB's with that kind of money?

Who cares how the next man spends his dough?

Nice come up.  I say it all the time, if someone is foolish enough to offer me that kinda bread for an ugly shoe like the Motorboats, they can have them.

I avoided JJ and the morning drops for a reason.  That's a shoe I knew I would've flipped without a 2nd thought.

im not saying anyone cares.. im saying... hes a moron... thats why people like antione walker are broke.

Some dope boy took my sz 13 off me for $360 cash. I couldn't even get to my car! I wanted to keep them but seeing as that covers my DBs for free....I couldn't say no! JEEZUS What's the hype on these for? The red wasn't even right on them. Like a strawberry color on the big sizes!

I don't understand why people make these type of comments like somebody could have got this or that instead. How u know that dude wanted DB's.
When you're spending $800 bucks for some MB's why wouldn't you want some DB's instead?

It doesn't have to be the DB IX's, it could just been any DB.

Last edited:
Some ppl lie tho you gotta take that in consideration. I didnt get the raffle at my Footlocker so I went to Champs which I was told to come at 8, I show up and they only got an 11 & 11.5 left which doesn't make any sense becuase they always get the biggest shipment out of the 3.
Ya I feel you but I'm looking at the shipment order form that's really the deal.

$800 for motorboats makes zero sense.
True this dude could have easily copped DB 3s ds or gotten the raging bull 5's and italian suede 21's......but You never know some dudes don't mess with ebay or shoe forums, they just want what they want.  Not to mention this dude may not be even be involved in any illegal activity at all.... he could be a runner or child of a celebrity or athlete who probaly  said "Here take 1500.00 and come back with those new j's TODAY and you keep the rest... and dude was like let me make this easy for myself.. i'll make the first guy with my size an offer he won't refuse...

True this dude could have easily copped DB 3s ds or gotten the raging bull 5's and italian suede 21's......but You never know some dudes don't mess with ebay or shoe forums, they just want what they want.  Not to mention this dude may not be even be involved in any illegal activity at all.... he could be a runner or child of a celebrity or athlete who probaly  said "Here take 1500.00 and come back with those new j's TODAY and you keep the rest... and dude was like let me make this easy for myself.. i'll make the first guy with my size an offer he won't refuse...
why, do you feel DB3s are worth $800 but not the IX?

some on you NTers are just funny.  Because its a DB then $800 is justified?

$800 for any shoe is just dumb. Like you lames saying $1800 is a steal for yeezys

When you're spending $800 bucks for some MB's why wouldn't you want some DB's instead?

It doesn't have to be the DB IX's, it could just been any DB.
Why can't a person just spend what they want on the shoes they want and be done with it?

"You could have got this or " man if I want those ill spend what I want to get em too

That auction is definitely filled with "shill bidders."

Just like that infamous Galaxy Foam auction.

As for the $ issue, to some $800 is toilet paper money.  More power to that man.  The fiscal responsibility debate is pretty pointless unless you know how much bread a person is pulling in.

If it were me I would've gladly taken his money for a pair of shoes with more shades of red than a box of Crayloas.

you can't be that naive.

Look at the bid history. 

What's wrong with you people on NT now a days. I dont even believe that kid spent $800 on the MB either.
As for the $ issue, to some $800 is toilet paper money.  More power to that man.  The fiscal responsibility debate is pretty pointless unless you know how much bread a person is pulling in.

If it were me I would've gladly taken his money for a pair of shoes with more shades of red than a box of Crayloas.
This.

Have you guys not seen the people who camp out as of late? Call me a hater if you want but it goes like this

Middle to highschool kids with their parents money

Broke college kids spending they fafsa money on releases

Grown *** men with buckets or on the bus.

Last edited:
Crazy story about this release. My pops went to finishline in Jefferson Mall (Kentucky) this morning because he wanted a second pair of these. He got a size 11 in them and said it was crazy out there. A dude asked him when he was walking out if he would take $800 for them no BS. My pops said if you have $800 they're yours. Moral of the story is my dad left the mall $800 richer and still got a pair of motorboats else where. Forgot to post this in here before the picture of the money.

wow thats nuts

People are just plain stupid. Why would you bring a gun to BEVERLY HILLS of all places??? Maybe South Central or Inglewood, I would understand, but NOT Beverly Hills!! IDDIOOOOTTSSSSSSS

Along with California having some of the strictest gun laws in the nation right next to Massachusetts and New York. Guy was clearly a goon :rolleyes

I meant no one outside of the normal tier 1 to tier 0 releases.  HOH raffle is rigged big time all the time You can always secure a pair with Greg at HOH galleria for a hefty fee... premium goods and active athlete have VIP lists that get first dibs and Both the galleria Champs and Shiekh have inside buyers that secure pairs and resell a week or 2 after release.  Since you live here in the H you know their is no such thing as FCFS when employees buy up half inventory and you have employees from exclusive taste who camp out to buy pairs to re-sell at the boutique.  When it comes to these releases without a hook-up you will not get a pair at NONE of these locations....unless it's a very unpopular size but due to reselling no size is off limits.:smh:

Good info to know. Just moved out to The Woodlands from Cali this past summer. Thought about heading to Houston for releases but with this info I will just take my chances online.

This isn't the first or last time you're gonna hear about a gun in a line.

Honestly, some of you are to blame. Kids and grown men in line with the most limited shoe they can find in their closet with cash in their pockets. 

Smarten up. Take your credit card/debit card with you if you gonna sit in front of a shoe store overnight. Same lames talking about "well if you're a fan of the shoe, you'll do it whatever it takes" when they have the first 5 spots in line with their girlfriends, aunts, uncles, newborns, mom, dad, etc. are the ones who go straight on ebay and CL to sell shoes.

Dont you see that every one is a reseller. EVERYONE! Goons, nerds, EVERYONE! what better way to make money that getting 100% profit on $0 investment. 

Whoever called the cops on dude is lucky he didn't get hurt for dropping dime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom