Air-Jordan-9-%E2%80%9CBentley-Ellis%E2%80%9D-.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-%E2%80%9CBentley-Ellis%E2%80%9D-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-%E2%80%9CBentley-Ellis%E2%80%9D-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-%E2%80%9CBentley-Ellis%E2%80%9D-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-%E2%80%9CBentley-Ellis%E2%80%9D-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-Bentley-Ellis-600x369.jpg

Air-Jordan-IX-9-%E2%80%98Fontay-Montana%E2%80%99-at-Politics-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-IX-9-%E2%80%98Fontay-Montana%E2%80%99-at-Politics-2.jpg
Both of these are a must have. The Crawfish are going to go hard with my USC gear and the Montana's will be fresh for next spring/summer.

Damn those Montanas are :smokin

Upset I can't cop.

Hopefully they're still around next week...

:nerd:

Last edited:
Damn those Montanas are :smokin

Upset I can't cop.

Hopefully they're still around next week...

:nerd:

bruh every other ix in this pack will sell fast cuz they prbly made 1/4 of what they did for the kilroys...if you dont get em this weekend i think you will have to deal with resellers.....

if i was loaded i would buy 2-3 full sets & sit on them ......

hoping to get lucky for the montanas but if i miss out ill move on...not dropping $200+ on a retro+ nina when the cg & olive ix & blk/red iv & xi are basically around the corner

Last edited:
I like how these shoes are all dropping on the weeks i get paid, not sure if thats a good thing
frown.gif
.... the Slims and the Jones are on the radar big time
nerd.gif

Are the Fontay Montana's white or a very light grey? Because I know the pure platinum colorway on the Yeezy II's is a very light grey and these look the same but I can't really tell from the pics.

Are the Fontay Montana's white or a very light grey? Because I know the pure platinum colorway on the Yeezy II's is a very light grey and these look the same but I can't really tell from the pics.
White fam

Has anyone got their shipping confirmation from NDC for the Kilroys yet? Still haven't got mine and I always usually get it by Tuesday.

You know how these cats just make ish up :lol:

Yeah you right :lol: but the cracy thing is on the Yezzy II's and a bunch of Nike Lunarglide 3's pure platinum is a light grey that's why I was all confused at first :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah you right
laugh.gif
but the cracy thing is on the Yezzy II's and a bunch of Nike Lunarglide 3's pure platinum is a light grey that's why I was all confused at first
mean.gif
Well from the pictures I've seen they looked white but I just caught a youtube review and they did look pure platinum grey lol. I'm all F'ed up now.

Well from the pictures I've seen they looked white but I just caught a youtube review and they did look pure platinum grey lol. I'm all F'ed up now.

I know right lol I saw that same video! that's why I'm all confused :lol: but I guess we'll all find out come this Saturday.

too much white in fontay, i like'em but me and alot of white dnt have a great relationship

that orange pops tho, but crawfish only ones on my radar

Updated the first post with more official images of Kilroy In Hiding as well as official pics of the Montana's, Ellis' and Bailey's and a new photo of the Slim Jenkins!

Last edited:
I def like those Motorboat Jones. Those may be the only ones I get. The olive 9s maybe, if I decide I want them more than my charcoals.

Gimme one pair of ******** n m good.... unless of course i find em under retail at sme outlet...

Back
Top Bottom