Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I really hope the Montanas are slept on.

Trying to grab those with the ease.

Next 9 out of the pack for me will be the Slim Jenkins joints.

Last edited:
Done with these till the Motorboats drop and I still need to see better pics of those before I commit.

My hoh don't even know if there getting them some bull anyone have any new release info or jb gonna drop them where we don't know where there dropping?

I really hope the Montanas are slept on.
Trying to grab those with the ease.
Next 9 out of the pack for me will be the Slim Jenkins joints.
I know your not in NY so they might be where you are.... But around my parts I have a feeling they are going to be beasted on....

My hoh don't even know if there getting them some bull anyone have any new release info or jb gonna drop them where we don't know where there dropping?
Well their supposed to be limited so we'll see how limited this weekend.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thought that the Kilroy's were black, red, and white? When I got them yesterday what I thought was white (or pearl) was actually grey or silverish. I would have preferred the white or pearl color instead of grey. Oh well, Im still happy with them.

Last edited:
the 9's have been ruined!!
laugh.gif

So I guess we don't have any official websites that will be selling these????? I heard something about Footlocker.com but we all know how them and Eastbay do with online releases.................I just refuse pay $250 for retro's smdh

So I guess we don't have any official websites that will be selling these????? I heard something about Footlocker.com but we all know how them and Eastbay do with online releases.................I just refuse pay $250 for retro's smdh

You might be sh*t out of luck then. I'm sure all the major online sites will carry them.

both HOH in Vegas is doing a raffle for them so there gonna limited like a hyperstike.   smh this sucks.  
Yeah damn that's cold. I mean here in Chi even some mom and pop joints are getting them. Did you check around at any places like that?

I'm still waiting for Nike Chicago to go live. I have a fall back though that's an easy cop.

Yeah damn that's cold. I mean here in Chi even some mom and pop joints are getting them. Did you check around at any places like that?
yeah only the niketown and HOH are getting them.   The mom and pop shops already have them sold weeks before they come out.     The manager at HOH said the Montana's and Slim jenkins are gonna be limited but the rest are all gonna be general releases.  haha smh it sucks because those are the 2 pairs that I want. 

Last edited:
yeah only the niketown and HOH are getting them.   The mom and pop shops already have them sold weeks before they come out.     The manager at HOH said the Montana's and Slim jenkins are gonna be limited but the rest are all gonna be general releases.  haha smh it sucks because those are the 2 pairs that I want. 
I heard all of the persona pack besides the Kilroy's are limited. Don't believe that house of HoH dude. Man try your luck on NDC but you know they'll be gone fast. I think Eastbay will have them to. It's still hope bruh.

Back
Top Bottom