• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
From the Jordan Facebook page:
The tape doesn't lie. Johnny Kilroy re-emerged last weekend, now "Fontay Montana" gets his shine this Saturday when his AJ 9 Retro drops.

Just updated page 1 with the new official shot of the Fontay's.

If anybody in this thread pick up the other shoes from Chicago on the 13th, could you do us favor & post on feet pics..thanks in advance

and If I lived in chi town I might not hop up for every gear/prize give away but for those shoes I plan on purchasing I'd def. go get the alias/personality duffle bag, they are small but there still kinda slick and would be cool 2 keep the shoes in to

and If I lived in chi town I might not hop up for every gear/prize give away but for those shoes I plan on purchasing I'd def. go get the alias/personality duffle bag, they are small but there still kinda slick and would be cool 2 keep the shoes in to

Damn, would love to see some photos of these duffles!

it's waiting on moderation..I posted the two pics I saved on twitter of the people who went and scooped them through the scavenger hunt, as i said they're pretty nice especially if your gonna cop that specific shoe

it's waiting on moderation..I posted the two pics I saved on twitter of the people who went and scooped them through the scavenger hunt, as i said they're pretty nice especially if your gonna cop that specific shoe

id love that kilroy bag... im sure the dudes who got it will pop it on fleabay for $100+

I keep seeing different things on different sites pertaining to the Calvin baileys can anyone confirm if there purple or blue...makes a big difference in purchase plans

I keep seeing different things on different sites pertaining to the Calvin baileys can anyone confirm if there purple or blue...makes a big difference in purchase plans

blue/yellow = laney colors

Last edited:
Man me to lol. I'm not going hunting for that ish. I mean it's cool for the people that want to go track that ish down but I'm not on all that.

:lol: Sad part is, the clues aren't hard at all. Just a pain. Maybe if it was in the lobby of my building, but even then, just maybe.

Well the folks at JB are genius if they found a way for the hypebeasts to even buy the 9's.
You could say the same about the LeBron X homie 
laugh.gif

so how many jordan 9's on dropping this Saturday ?
i'm out the loop

i read somewhere more then 3 pairs what colorways besides the knicks colorway ?

so how many jordan 9's on dropping this Saturday ?
i'm out the loop

i read somewhere more then 3 pairs what colorways besides the knicks colorway ?

Just the Montana's everywhere................except Nike Chicago , they are dropping the rest of the pack on Friday ..... rsvp'ing them thurs& fri

I'm probably in the minority but I'm not feeling any of the alter ego pack. I passed on the Kilroys and will be passing on all the other colorways. I hope that for those of you that want them, get them. SMH at Nike making some of these quickstrikes. People have known about these coloways for awhile so they don't seem like a quickstrike to me. They probably just produced in limited numbers so they wouldn't sit on shelves. 

I'm probably in the minority but I'm not feeling any of the alter ego pack. I passed on the Kilroys and will be passing on all the other colorways. I hope that for those of you that want them, get them. SMH at Nike making some of these quickstrikes. People have known about these coloways for awhile so they don't seem like a quickstrike to me. They probably just produced in limited numbers so they wouldn't sit on shelves. 

Same here. While the kilroys look not that bad
In person, i just dont like another name or number
On an air jordan shoe and the only colorway i
Really want to buy, are the white/imperial purple-grey
which unfortunately will be GS size only :frown:

Back
Top Bottom