Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Who you telling bro. I'm salty as hell they decided to do this ish. I want the Montana's and Crawfish myself 
mean.gif
u stay in chicago??

Yo what up new to Nt, been a fan 4 awhile and to the above comments yeah it's just in Chicago but that's just a special thing for them this weekend. They've been doing scavenger hunts for gear and accessories and things like that since last week with the kilroy's.
The kilroy pack will still release as the dates follow individually, but I see there going to be very limited, I've been calling all over my city about the fontay for this wknd and they all said NEGATIVE weren't getting em,

Yo what up new to Nt, been a fan 4 awhile and to the above comments yeah it's just in Chicago but that's just a special thing for them this weekend. They've been doing scavenger hunts for gear and accessories and things like that since last week with the kilroy's.
The kilroy pack will still release as the dates follow individually, but I see there going to be very limited, I've been calling all over my city about the fontay for this wknd and they all said NEGATIVE weren't getting em,
Yeah I figured but DAMN lol. All are supposed to be limited so I'm sure if I cop 3 pairs I can do some selling or trading. My local mom and pop are getting them so I should be good for 3 pairs.

Yeah that's a good bet right there because, it def. puts pressure on people who's cities might not get the individual releases, there dropping as QS this wknd and will be the same basically as far as numbers are concerned when they release, everywhere here got plenty kilroy's but half the places i called didnt even know what the Fontay's where lol smh...if I win any rsvp's I'm driving up cause If we're not getting Fontay's it's probably a wrap 4 the others too which mean resell will be :x :smh:

Yeah I figured but DAMN lol. All are supposed to be limited so I'm sure if I cop 3 pairs I can do some selling or trading. My local mom and pop are getting them so I should be good for 3 pairs.

Anyone get any of the gear? I usually come across the tweets right away, but I'm far too lazy to go to the UC/DePaul/etc. to go get a free tshirt.

Anyone get any of the gear? I usually come across the tweets right away, but I'm far too lazy to go to the UC/DePaul/etc. to go get a free tshirt.
Man me to lol. I'm not going hunting for that ish. I mean it's cool for the people that want to go track that ish down but I'm not on all that.

Are the others dropping jut HOH or the other stores gonna have them?
They are at a later date I believe but not this saturday. Nike Chicago is dropping the entire pack. The Fontay Montana's were scheduled to be released at select retailers anyway this saturday so you might find those only in a few more stores.

They are at a later date I believe but not this saturday. Nike Chicago is dropping the entire pack. The Fontay Montana's were scheduled to be released at select retailers anyway this saturday so you might find those only in a few more stores.
The set is staying true to OP's release list on the first page, The CHicago event is just "special" so yea they will have them all.....

Finishline Jordan shops

House Of hoops

Mom n Pops

Will have these

This will ultimate create havoc in Chicago. Cats from other cities will be jumping at the chance to get these. Good Luck if you live in Chicago.

This will ultimate create havoc in Chicago. Cats from other cities will be jumping at the chance to get these. Good Luck if you live in Chicago.

doubt it...but dudes traveled from all over for a chance to get yeezys so you could be right

Anyone know if the other stores (non Nike Chicago) in the area will still release according to the original sched?

Back
Top Bottom