Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
The JB board continues to go downhill more and more by the day.
mean.gif
Everything's going down hill fam. Hell LeBron's are plastic lmao.
Lol, not the shoes.  The discussion.  Just makes me laugh when men concern themselves with what other grown men decide to do with their bread.

Last edited:
These cats out here are super silly sometimes. I'll just start blocking dudes so I won't have to even see the silly ish they post. Back to the Kilroys lol.

Last edited:
LMFAOOOOOOO yo you got it with this post!!! Definitely no look pass each and every one the olive's 9's and maybe cool greys only 9's to be desired this fall & winter Id say.

you sound like you're in highschool.

I make sure my nephew and nieces are in new releases and when my first kid comes next year he/she will be too but thats not my thinking...to have people "breaking necks"? Really?

High school?? I'm and grown man that pays grown man bills fam. What I do wit my bread is what I do and thats the end of that. Also you mean to tell me when you putting on a pair of J's that you had in the stash you don't get that "Imma crush em out here today" feeling?? lol.... I heard payless got some fire light ups on sale fam maybe you should check them out and stay in your lane :rofl:

OK back to the shoes....

Anyone know which sites are releasing the Fontay Montanas this Saturday? I found out today the stores in my mall aren't getting them.

High school?? I'm and grown man that pays grown man bills fam. What I do wit my bread is what I do and thats the end of that. Also you mean to tell me when you putting on a pair of J's that you had in the stash you don't get that "Imma crush em out here today" feeling?? lol.... I heard payless got some fire light ups on sale fam maybe you should check them out and stay in your lane
roll.gif
I'm not insecure. Why would I. 

iam surprised the Kilroys moved quicker than i expected in my area, but never the less didn't had a hard time getting my pair
ohwell.gif
 now hopefully it will be the same for the Motorboats and Baileys

content with mine. i actually love these. i had to come to the thread to remember the name of the blk/red joints, which will be the next purchase.

montana's look nice in that cruz pic. i'd cop, but i'll never wear em.

i already never wear my cavs 4s. i just copped the knicks c/w ewings, which i'll prolly never wear. so the montana's seem like a pointless purchase for me. just to give jordan more ferrari, gambling and international white lady money. :smh:

Last edited:
Cruz know these are the only 2 worth copping

:pimp:

Went to high school with Cruz and still speak to him, occasionally we still hangout when he's not doing celebrity things :lol: (useless info, I know) , but I wish he stopped showing off all these new releases, we've been collecting for years, it's time to show off that old collection so people can stop calling him a "hypebeast" :smh:

160 you KNOW your getting the knicks/tune squad colored joints bro....... stop playing... im surprised you dont have em' already

thats the reason i dont have em

if i could get em with out much trouble at retail i'll buy em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom