AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

$hit ill be the first to admit the attention you get wearin js to play ball or just go grocery shoppin is nice. even when i wore my motorboats to finishline, the employees couldn't stop lookin. can't wait to un-ds the db9s later this year.

crying about some damn tax
laugh.gif

Chi tax is 10%
10% ??????

Your roads should be paved with gold.

There should be females in bikini's and SJ's standing on every corner handing out rolexes for 10% tax. Dag mo. That's dumb crazy, you're right. I'll take my little 8.75% and appreciate it! lol

real talk tho I have fakes from like 05 that are the same quality.. Jordan XIII "Canal Street" retailed for $40 
Yoooo, there's nothing that compared to Canal street from back then. I thought I was ballin' rollin' around with the Louis V wallet, fresh cologne and everything! lol

yall can say what you want about jb quality and us complaining about them but I gotta give props to nikedc. they went and qc'd this release after all the complaints from the previous ones and sent back "poorly put together pairs". Alotta respect to that store and their manager. I also just return ones im not happy with and I encourage all my ppl to do the same, part of the JB game. If JB start getting a ton of pairs back, they WILL change something quality wise. If you gotta keep them regardless than thats on you. its us that let them think the way they are doing business is satisfactory. gotta admit tho, my nike running shoes hold up like crazy. honestly for ballin, id take a hyperdunk over Js anyday. outlet priced hyperdunks all day

Churrrrrch!!!

one of many problems with trying to have NT as a sort of market price guide is that you will have to accept being under the thumb of those you love to hate. Resellers.

Churrrrrch!!!
yeah, that's a great way to look at things. Being from the old school of sneakers, when the quality was a bit better, i found myself complaining about the quality of Js today but I still kept buying them. Nothing beats a unified front but that's a lot to ask from sneaker heads and hypebeasts! Someone somewhere is going to buy these things regardless of the quality just because they want to be cool.

Sup Fellas, Hope All Copped There Pair, I Copped 6 Pairs Hooked Up The Fam's For The Retail. And I Traded A Bred 13 For A Bred 11 lol Since I Missed Out On RD.

10% ??????

Your roads should be paved with gold.

There should be females in bikini's and SJ's standing on every corner handing out rolexes for 10% tax. Dag mo. That's dumb crazy, you're right. I'll take my little 8.75% and appreciate it! lol

My brother lives in Mobile AL and tax is 10% there as well...crazy as F.

I'm disappointed in my pair that I got from ntscottsdale. The Left shoe looks super fresh, but when we get to his brother on the right side we have a different story. Theres excess glue, lining is slightly off, a small part of the red suede has a mark, that if I draw my own conclusion would say came from glue slightly leaking on that portion of the shoe. All of this is not rather noticeable when on foot though, but ****

Last edited:
In your opinion whats hot about 3m. Not why it should have been on the shoe, but what do you like about 3m as a material?
It's purpose is pure aesthetics.

3M is the extra step that adds something more to the sneaker itself. It's taking an amazing design with holographic images, red suede and throwing something else on it. It takes them a step further. Just when you think that you've seen all of the art work put into the sneaker's design, some random light flashes by and catches the kicks at the right spot and there it is..... That last piece of the puzzle to make an amazing sneaker.

Look at it this way.

JB took the OG's and added a little piece of flare to them in '04. It seems like they took it away or reduced the sneaker in some way by not including them in this years release. It detracts from the sneaker by removing a piece of what made it iconic.

Last edited:
Did the guy who said these are sitting at a few stores around him ever respond?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom