AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

lmao 
roll.gif
 It was bound to happen man.
@Mr.Deeds

I feel you on that, homie.
I'm not mad tho, glad dudes here could cop.
If this trade goes through I will be returning my Livestock CA pair.. so would any of you want to take my pair.. Ill call them up tell them to void it and you can take them?
Y'all dudes gotta stop doing that, why order only to cancel minutes or hours later.

The more people that do that the more international sites are going to stop shipping to the US.

not yet i usually get it ASAP so idk what the deal is

My order for some youth sizes is still "processing" and says "preparing to ship" I called it in and they said it was going to be shipped out today.

Waiting on eastbay is like waiting on your income tax when you do a amended return... who was the guy who saw these on the bay area please share I still ain't get my size 8

I'm not mad tho, glad dudes here could cop.

Y'all dudes gotta stop doing that, why order only to cancel minutes or hours later.

The more people that do that the more international sites are going to stop shipping to the US.
minutes.. I got these on release day.. dude offered me a straight trade tho.  Youre right Im just gonna have them ship them here and sell them for 235 make 3$ and overcharge someone that really wanted these.  Good point.

im glad to hear other niketowns are returning blemished pairs. maybe they'll send those pairs to outlets so ppl who can't afford to pay 170 have a chance. I wonder if JB "refurbishes" sneakers.

Can't wait to finally get these
How the :x u could use the WC reward on these? I was never able to do that, on all RD retros, and I think FNL has a new policy to not allowing WC reward to be used on Js anymore. School me on this, please.

Last edited:
What are the chances of even coppin' from Eastbay once they go up, since everybody is waiting to jump on the site once they are available?

11s went and still go for much more than what these are moving for.
yep. I put my extra pair of 11's up on ebay at retail price with $20 shipping which is exactly what I paid for them. The final bid came up to $335 + the $20 for shipping. I hella didn't expect that much at all. The dude that won actually lives 45 minutes away too. crazy.

yep. I put my extra pair of 11's up on ebay at retail price with $20 shipping which is exactly what I paid for them. The final bid came up to $335 + the $20 for shipping. I hella didn't expect that much at all. The dude that won actually lives 45 minutes away too. crazy.

I would of met with dude :smokin

Anyone know where these at in the BAY area?

Last edited:
If you're a sz 6 I cancelled my order wit JJ so you can try there...

Or anyone for that matter...if they need a sz 6 it should be on JJ since I cancelled.

happy.gif
Thanks for the heads up... I actually pulled the trigger on a pair last night for $159... they already shipped
pimp.gif
Appreciate it though!

Last edited:
That's really how you strategize how to get kicks these days? :smh: . Damn
came across 3 pairs at retail.. do that internet d-ckhead stuff with someone else.  Again Id rather trade with someone I know is going to wear sneakers than someone who is buying a pair of kicks I could ball in so they could sell it to someone for 40% more after they take their twitter avi in them.. "VVVVNDS worn for about 12 pictures" 

You could have gotten your point across without the name calling dude. I asked a question and it appears you got defensive. It's just a newer trend I'm noticing among younger collectors. Forget I asked then :smh:

Randomly strolled into my local Champs.....

:wow: :wow: Kids FTL and the FTL in the same center were sold out of GS. '04s are in the mail and should be on my doorstep wednesday, I'll post side by side pics then. Can't front tho, these clean and I would've been happy with them if I hadn't purchased the '04s. Debating if I wanna just have two pairs? But I'm learning towards returning these and scooping the black/white/red 1s.

Kids sizes are available everywhere.

Walked into my footlocker yesterday and my son was able to try on a 6-7.

Only men sizes had the hype.

I know, I should of.. :wow: after eating $40 worth of paypal and ebay charges... smh.. rippoff. Sticking to CL next time.

Lol I sold to this guy on Ebay and ended up meeting up... got paid cash and then went on eBay and opened a case to cancel transaction (avoided $30 on fees) and he accepted it right away since we agreed to that from the begining. Cool dude btw :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom