AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Sorry I forgot to include my pic!!!

Kids sizes are available everywhere.

Walked into my footlocker yesterday and my son was able to try on a 6-7.

Only men sizes had the hype.
I keep seeing TD sizes and some GS sizes usually 3y and under everywhere here in the south bay too. Nothing over 3y though. I'm about to check out this little place in this dead *** mall today that many people don't know about. ..see if he has anymore in stock.

I keep seeing TD sizes and some GS sizes usually 3y and under everywhere here in the south bay too. Nothing over 3y though. I'm about to check out this little place in this dead *** mall today that many people don't know about. ..see if he has anymore in stock.

Share your findings :nerd:

hit me up in my PM,

some of you guys who tried JJ and got to the final page might wanna double check your accounts. my wife tried for her size just for the hell of it and never got the confirmed order page so she thought fail. I saw a charge just now on our credit card when I went to pay the bill. she checks her account and order went thru and shipped. Glad she told me not to worry about getting her size in the morning. now gotta get one for the kid so we can do the family thing for these

anyways.. 1000s of posts about people wanting these for retail.. I say you all can take my Livestock pair from Livestock and no response lol.. I think people like resellers on the low or something

actually when i went to NikeChi to pick up my RSVP pair (that they screwed me out of...different story) they said the rest of the stock (held
I didn't pick up my rsvp pair from nikechi because it looked terrible but how is it the whole shipment has blemishes.
Just doesn't seem right.
Not the entire shipment

actually when i went to NikeChi to pick up my RSVP pair (that they screwed me out of...different story) they said the rest of the stock (held & unclaimed RSVP's) was on freeze because they were expecting returns because of blemishes

When i went to pick my pair up, they offered to let me inspect the shoes before i bought them. First time thats happened there.:smokin

But NTCHI did me dirty on my sz in these.... told me I was a minute late for my rsvp window smh......still dont have my sz

Not the entire shipment
But NTCHI did me dirty on my sz in these.... told me I was a minute late for my rsvp window smh......still dont have my sz

Damn dude thats lame as hell. A minute late! I wonder if they must have received an internal email to hold off all pairs. I showed up around 15 minutes before the deadline and there were lurkers around. I guess that explains when i drove by there was no one in front at 10 o'clock.

How the
sick.gif
u could use the WC reward on these? I was never able to do that, on all RD retros, and I think FNL has a new policy to not allowing WC reward to be used on Js anymore. School me on this, please.
I just got 3 $20 WC reward cards. So, I decided to try it once I got the kicks in my cart and had the number wrote down already. I didn't think it would work, honestly, but it went through no problem. The card does say it won't work on some items, but the website says you can use it on anything. Next time just put it in when checking out and it should work.
yep. I put my extra pair of 11's up on ebay at retail price with $20 shipping which is exactly what I paid for them. The final bid came up to $335 + the $20 for shipping. I hella didn't expect that much at all. The dude that won actually lives 45 minutes away too. crazy.
I sold my extra 11's for the same everything. It was my first time selling anything on eBay, so I was shocked to see I had to pay eBay $60 something dollars for selling them kicks smh. It's all good though.

Not the entire shipment
Damn dude thats lame as hell. A minute late! I wonder if they must have received an internal email to hold off all pairs. I showed up around 15 minutes before the deadline and there were lurkers around. I guess that explains when i drove by there was no one in front at 10 o'clock.
We all literally must have walked/drove past each other. I got there at 9:55, by the time i got back in my car and was driving by on michigan ave all the vultures waiting out front had rushed into the store.

Back
Top Bottom