AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Hopefully everyone else waiting for EB to come through gets to cop.

FNL was a pain waiting to order on RD. 5 hours later, finally got through and completed my order in about 2 minutes.

Order status complete and they should be shipping out today.

Damn, almost $200? That tax is ridiculous. Congrats on your pair though man.

i just got my bred 13's ... someone offered me they're bred 11's (he has mulitple pairs)

is this a good trade? i've wanted 13's for awhile but how can one say no to 11's?
wink.gif

I bought 3 Thunders.. one to trade for Cement/White 4's.. one to keep.. and one to trade for something random.. If I got a 13 trade offer... I'd do it.  

That's really how you strategize how to get kicks these days? :smh:. Damn

real talk tho I have fakes from like 05 that are the same quality.. Jordan XIII "Canal Street" retailed for $40 

That's really how you strategize how to get kicks these days?
mean.gif
. Damn
came across 3 pairs at retail.. do that internet d-ckhead stuff with someone else.  Again Id rather trade with someone I know is going to wear sneakers than someone who is buying a pair of kicks I could ball in so they could sell it to someone for 40% more after they take their twitter avi in them.. "VVVVNDS worn for about 12 pictures" 

yall can say what you want about jb quality and us complaining about them but I gotta give props to nikedc. they went and qc'd this release after all the complaints from the previous ones and sent back "poorly put together pairs". Alotta respect to that store and their manager. I also just return ones im not happy with and I encourage all my ppl to do the same, part of the JB game. If JB start getting a ton of pairs back, they WILL change something quality wise. If you gotta keep them regardless than thats on you. its us that let them think the way they are doing business is satisfactory. gotta admit tho, my nike running shoes hold up like crazy. honestly for ballin, id take a hyperdunk over Js anyday. outlet priced hyperdunks all day

yall can say what you want about jb quality and us complaining about them but I gotta give props to nikedc. they went and qc'd this release after all the complaints from the previous ones and sent back "poorly put together pairs". Alotta respect to that store and their manager. I also just return ones im not happy with and I encourage all my ppl to do the same, part of the JB game. If JB start getting a ton of pairs back, they WILL change something quality wise. If you gotta keep them regardless than thats on you. its us that let them think the way they are doing business is satisfactory. gotta admit tho, my nike running shoes hold up like crazy. honestly for ballin, id take a hyperdunk over Js anyday. outlet priced hyperdunks all day

actually when i went to NikeChi to pick up my RSVP pair (that they screwed me out of...different story) they said the rest of the stock (held & unclaimed RSVP's) was on freeze because they were expecting returns because of blemishes

crying about some damn tax :lol:

Chi tax is 10%

Thats one thing about being out here in Pittsburgh for PA school instead of NY...0% tax out here for kicks and clothes...oh and its WAY easier to get ur pair...probably the ONLY good things about being here lol

Back
Top Bottom