AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Supply and Demand my friend! For the efforts and availability of these sneakers, paying a premium of $50 is nothing. These should be easily sold for $300+ if your a reseller.
Bath salts.  Anyways how did you come up with that? I mean I see you are an economist and all but how would these go for > 300 when the XI's are $275.  When non-hypebeasts get these and realize the quality is worse than your valuation skills they will return them.  Then you have resellers with no concept of business, you know the n___s that come on NT dropping terms like Supply and Demand when demand is low and supply is MAD HIGH, are going to get stuck with all those pairs and the price is going to drop even more.  Restocks and Price Drops....

Not what I was saying. Unfortunately prices are typically a lot higher than what most people on this board determines they should be. I wouldn't worry about missing something I want if the market prices were as low as what the consensus is in here.

i do agree with you on that
also you gonna factor in some low balling

^^Been open for a while. I bet anyone who really tried will get a msg back.
I had to scoop my mom from work so by time I got home and I was setting it up it went live. So I sent it real quick, hopefully I get a DM back. My friend wanted these bad, it was the shoe that started it all for him and he wants to retire his Ogs.

Re-RSVPs.. More supply.  I'm all about seeing dudes get money but learn the concepts of business son.. Trading will kill resale prices.. So would patience.  

From a business standpoint, I understand why they limit the number of pairs on these retros.  But at the same time, its ridiculous that many store only receive 1 pair per size, while there are Melos, CP3s, and Wades (when he was with JB) in abundance, just sitting.  Especially when retros can easily pull them in more money.  Just my opinion.

Supply and Demand my friend! For the efforts and availability of these sneakers, paying a premium of $50 is nothing. These should be easily sold for $300+ if your a reseller.
Let's bring you back down to Earth son.

http://niketalk.com/t/521309/ds-2013-air-jordan-xiii-retro-black-red-sz-11-with-receipt

These are ont he high end of the spectrum for this release. Although it is by a trusted NT member, so He kind of has a "peace of mind" advantage and justification for his price. The majority of these were purchased for resale from what it seems (FNL helped out the flippers by not placing a limit on the purchase amount). With such a high amount of these in circulation, you will see the price on these fall in terms of resale value.

I haven't gotten mine in yet that I ordered, but like I said, I won't comment on quality until they're in my hands. Based on the majority of feedback on these though, the quality is horrendous and some may end up selling for $20-$30 above retail just to move them and not lose much of their investment costs.

If you see someone listing these for over $300, slap them and pray for them, because they are obviously high on something serious.

Like my man said earlier, bath salts lol
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Found another pair of VNDS 04'S last night. Man, I'm such a sucker. Buyers remorse. :lol: See you guys in the Summer.

Last edited:
The quality of the 13s I got makes me so sad.

So many poor quality releases this year by JB, and yet I'm such a sucker I keep on buying lol
lol Damn we are only 13 days into the new year.  You must be talking about 2012 releases.  

Last edited:
Just curious, EB, FL, Champs, FA all use the same inventory, so did FL and champs have the same problem? I wonder if each site has an inventory cap of how many they can sell each. glad I went FNL and JJ even tho fnl was dumb luck for me. EB came thru on the alter ego and xmas release but tanked on the 1s so didn't bother with them on this release even tho i get free shipping and no tax. If ppl can wait id give it another few weeks and you'll prob see these 220ish

How's the quality on these? My brother won these for someone at his job and said the quality was terrible and he's not even into shoes like that. So I can only imagine lol

How's the quality on these? My brother won these for someone at his job and said the quality was terrible and he's not even into shoes like that. So I can only imagine lol

did you just answer your own question with your story? :lol:

but seriously, seems like the quality is subjective... if youve been buying the recent retros, then its on par with that from what ive been reading.

did you just answer your own question with your story? :lol:

but seriously, seems like the quality is subjective... if youve been buying the recent retros, then its on par with that from what ive been reading.

Nah, I just wanted an opinion of a more trained eye. His eye isn't like mine and doesn't have any point of reference in terms of OG's or previous retros. I don't even like this CW, I was just asking. He told me that NTNY got messed up pairs similar to the Fire Red IV's fiasco.

a lot better than crybabies have been saying.. .dudes just need SOMETHING to ***** & moan about... it happens with every release

Thanks.

Let's bring you back down to Earth son.

http://niketalk.com/t/521309/ds-2013-air-jordan-xiii-retro-black-red-sz-11-with-receipt

These are ont he high end of the spectrum for this release. Although it is by a trusted NT member, so He kind of has a "peace of mind" advantage and justification for his price. The majority of these were purchased for resale from what it seems (FNL helped out the flippers by not placing a limit on the purchase amount). With such a high amount of these in circulation, you will see the price on these fall in terms of resale value.

I haven't gotten mine in yet that I ordered, but like I said, I won't comment on quality until they're in my hands. Based on the majority of feedback on these though, the quality is horrendous and some may end up selling for $20-$30 above retail just to move them and not lose much of their investment costs.

If you see someone listing these for over $300, slap them and pray for them, because they are obviously high on something serious.

Like my man said earlier, bath salts lol
laugh.gif
If you aren't balling in these you are going to be upset.  Just return them tho lol.. I mean its your call but if dudes start returning them instead of adding to the resale market it will kill resellers.  I know I sound like a reseller hater but I'm not.  If someone pays $500 for these I'll make fun of the buyer and dap up the seller.  But.. its getting to a point tho where I can't even buy sh^^^y pairs to ball in lol.  I needed something to wear in the snow so I figured I'd cop these easy.  I was mistaken.. had to pay Drake's boys at Livestock.ca a little over retail so I can play ball and shovel my driveway haha.  These are daily drivers man.  If someone wants to come up on a hypebeast shoe like the XI's be my guest (black power fist) gotta do what you gotta do.  These tho.. this was just annoying.  I'd like to see more trading of kicks going on.. 

Just curious, EB, FL, Champs, FA all use the same inventory, so did FL and champs have the same problem? I wonder if each site has an inventory cap of how many they can sell each. glad I went FNL and JJ even tho fnl was dumb luck for me. EB came thru on the alter ego and xmas release but tanked on the 1s so didn't bother with them on this release even tho i get free shipping and no tax. If ppl can wait id give it another few weeks and you'll prob see these 220ish
$220? I would expect to realistically see $200 or less.  I see a lot at $220 now.

anyone receive ndc shipping confirmation yet...i know its only monday, but wanted to see if anyone got theirs already...

If you aren't balling in these you are going to be upset.  Just return them tho lol.. I mean its your call but if dudes start returning them instead of adding to the resale market it will kill resellers.  I know I sound like a reseller hater but I'm not.  If someone pays $500 for these I'll make fun of the buyer and dap up the seller.  But.. its getting to a point tho where I can't even buy sh^^^y pairs to ball in lol.  I needed something to wear in the snow so I figured I'd cop these easy.  I was mistaken.. had to pay Drake's boys at Livestock.ca a little over retail so I can play ball and shovel my driveway haha.  These are daily drivers man.  If someone wants to come up on a hypebeast shoe like the XI's be my guest (black power fist) gotta do what you gotta do.  These tho.. this was just annoying.  I'd like to see more trading of kicks going on.. 
I got them for retail as a pair to rock so I'm not really buggin'. Worst case scenario, I get them, open them up, hit the Cam face and list them on eBay lol. I'd love to get my hands on the quality like the 04's but I'll make that call when they get to the house.

Would you do an even trade Thunder 4 for Bred 13?
That's a tough one. In one hand I think people wouldn't trade their bred 13's for a pair of thunder 4's because of the history behind the bred 13's ,but in the other I think some might since this year we might get the lightnings. People that got these and not the thunder 4's might trade with the hope that they might complete the thunder/lightning pack.

That's just how I see it.

I wouldn't trade them. Like CowColor said. You can find the thunder 4's for a decent price.

Last edited:
I bought 3 Thunders.. one to trade for Cement/White 4's.. one to keep.. and one to trade for something random.. If I got a 13 trade offer... I'd do it.  

Back
Top Bottom