AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I know all of NT doesn't like to use ship coupons but my 2 pair order went thru on JJ with shipping coupon once again for like the 20th time. shipping was like $3 to ship both so those who used $5 off should be ok. they do always oversell by a few pairs per size tho. maybe mine keeps going thru caused I linked thru fatwallet for cashback. I dunno.

lately pretty reliable fnl also gave me tracking numbers today for two pairs. my buddies owe me big time again!

Hopefully everyone else waiting for EB to come through gets to cop.

FNL was a pain waiting to order on RD. 5 hours later, finally got through and completed my order in about 2 minutes.

Order status complete and they should be shipping out today.

I called Sunday morning to cancel my FNL pair and they shipped anyways, go figure 
laugh.gif

I know I'll end up keeping these once in hand. 

Hopefully everyone else waiting for EB to come through gets to cop.

FNL was a pain waiting to order on RD. 5 hours later, finally got through and completed my order in about 2 minutes.

Order status complete and they should be shipping out today.
wow that tax!

wow that tax!
Thats that TX sales tax mo. I have no idea why they're charging me taxes on the shipping costs though. I work for a shipping company and we pay taxes based on yearly revenue rather than per package. The State is making money off of me buying online AND for FNL charging me shipping costs.....

I guess it's the price we pay here for not having to pay State income tax.

How has economy shipping with Finishline went for anybody? Had to get mine shipped to a P.O. Box.
 I never had an issue with them through Economy Shipping. It usually takes a day longer than UPS ground. UPS drops it off at the Post Office and then USPS delivered it to my house.

I never had an issue with them through Economy Shipping. It usually takes a day longer than UPS ground. UPS drops it off at the Post Office and then USPS delivered it to my house.
Champs used this option when they sent me my MBJ IX's.... Never again. It took like 14 or 15 days and UPS just ended up delivering anyway because of some issue tranferring it to the Post Office. For about $3 more I could have just went straight  UPS ground and it would've been here in 5.  SMH
mean.gif

Nice!!! When I posted the link the 10 you couldn't add to cart and checkout....just the sz 9.

Was it a FSR? I saw the 10 by itself just chillin there. I was able to add to cart though and processed straight through.

After I was finished, went back to check the page and it gave me

just blaze - u lucked out. it was an out of stock message for me all morning. i go to lunch and you get a 10. :lol:

Has Eastbay made their announcement?  I don't have  a twitter or fb so I am not sure if you guys get to see the message yet.  Thanks.

Not yet...in about 10 mins :smokin

We will be announcing the relaunch date of the Bred 13's on Twitter and Facebook at 1:00 PM EST today. #Eastbay

Last edited:
Was it a FSR? I saw the 10 by itself just chillin there. I was able to add to cart though and processed straight through.

After I was finished, went back to check the page and it gave me
Nope, just sz 9, 10 were up when I checked this AM.....10 you could add to cart, but when you went to check out it gave an error stating item was no longer avail....sz 9 you could get all the way through checkout......so I removed from cart and posted the link. Must a been canceled orders.

Back
Top Bottom