AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

BigJ...they sold out in the DMV?? I swear, for all the rioting I hear about DMV when it comes to Jordans, seems like everytime I go down there (my girl is from Silver Spring MD), there's always Jordans still in the mall...PG Plaza...Wheaton Plaza...Nothing?

I went to the mall and the guy infront of me got my size. I was lucky enough to get my retail pair on finishline when the site went up. Just got the shipping confirmation email.  Thank baby jesus

also I NEVER see girls with their man in line. Shout out to my beautiful girlfriend who spent 5 hours with me in the cold for the knick 1's and who will go with me anywhere and support me no matter what. Celebrating 16 months today. Postin pics of her later when I get off work with her little scarf and hat on lol

BigJ...they sold out in the DMV?? I swear, for all the rioting I hear about DMV when it comes to Jordans, seems like everytime I go down there (my girl is from Silver Spring MD), there's always Jordans still in the mall...PG Plaza...Wheaton Plaza...Nothing?

PG Plaza has become a tragedy since they opened a HoH imo.

I usually shop around the Bmore area since my roots are there but I honestly didnt have time to run out locally for this release. Had a 1st time home buyer class from 9am - noon. Was utterly surprised that NDC was so bad. Didnt have time to wait for finishline to countdown over and over and over and Eastbay.... well you know what happened to Eastbay.

Apparently, these did not sell out as soon as stores opened around here from what a DTLR employee told me as well as my boy who went out to get his pair. I just didnt have the time to go.

I was just wondering this yesterday as I thought about all the complaints because the 3M is missing.
I couldn't remember seeing Jordan's game shoe "light up" as he made fade away jumpers.
And being someone that had the OG version of the shoe, we didn't even care about the 3M back then.
We were more focused on the "HOLOGRAM" than anything else. I kept the plastic on mine for the longest.

What's sad is most comments on here give the '04s OG treatment, as though they were the first make of the shoe.
Dude with the OGs put up comparisons and stated he didn't see much difference at all, and the 2013 is on point.
Yeah 3M is nice, but the 3M didn't make this shoe. The design and color scheme makes the shoe. Same goes for the Flints.

Yo i totally dig what you sayin fam...My only counterpart is...

I remember when Tinker was talking about the XIII...Some kinda interview or something...And he said something like "I was talking to Michael and I told him that as I watch him play, he looks like a black cat or a jaguar, the way he moves on teh court". And so that cat was incorperated on the XIII's...the hologram is suppose to be the color altering nocturnal eye of a big cat of prey...the sole is the shape of a big cat paw...and the side pane was 3M to represent the shine that a black jaguar displays under the moonlight.

So for me (and i'm 28...I was very much "in the game" when the OG's and first retro dropped), the 3M DID mean something. But yes, I bought the 2012 and I'm not complaining. And the hologram was IT on the XIII's...I think I still got the sticker on my altitudes, as a matter of fact...

I usually shop around the Bmore area since my roots are there but I honestly didnt have time to run out locally for this release. Had a 1st time home buyer class from 9am - noon. Was utterly surprised that NDC was so bad. Didnt have time to wait for finishline to countdown over and over and over and Eastbay.... well you know what happened to Eastbay.

Apparently, these did not sell out as soon as stores opened around here from what a DTLR employee told me as well as my boy who went out to get his pair. I just didnt have the time to go.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's a winter/weather thing. That more people are staying in the house and trying online, because it is the winter time and the weather varies from location to location.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's a winter/weather thing. That more people are staying in the house and trying online, because it is the winter time and the weather varies from location to location.

well, the whole ticket/raffle thing can be discouraging also... i mean, i live in Harford Co... closest mall that gets anything is White Marsh... gotta drive like 15 miles to see if I even get a ticket. Then have to come back again the next week. Sometimes, it feels a little cumbersome and my time is money these days.

I figured the resell on these wouldnt be nearly as bad as the black/red XIs and for the most part, Im spot on. Now I just need to watch the Classified Section for dudes that are unloading their pairs either because they wanted too much from the jump or they moved on to the next hot release. Royal 1s drop soon + Foams are starting to drop again soon.

People staying in because of the weather or they're afraid to get robbed/shot for the pair they waited hours for.  I couldn't imagine that happening to me.  makes me think twice about going after the Black/whites.  Although nothing bad, that I heard of, happened here in J'ville FL the hype was still pretty high.  I was about the 20th in line and it easily got to almost 100 people.  heck I got there at 4:30am.  So i showed up late lol.

DTLR has become one of my favorite non-philly stores. I always come up on something that dudes BEASTED on up here in philly, just chillin. Last time I was there I grabbed 2 pair of blue-toe Questions, a pair of leather toe AM 90 infrared, a pair of red/gold Deon Sanders (actual shoe name is escaping me), and something else that I can't remember. Good spot...always got some BAD shorties working the floor...I aint mad at em...

apthekid - DTLR is certainly the spot around here especially for sales. I just got some AF1 Duckboots (tan/black/red laces) for $29.99... I know people dont mess with them like that but heck, $29.99 for some $165.00 shoes = steal.

I can get my GS pair right now for $159.. free shipping and will have it delivered before the end of the week... or wait for eastbay to release and possibly get a pair for $115 + shipping... what should I do?

If you're a sz 6 I cancelled my order wit JJ so you can try there...

Or anyone for that matter...if they need a sz 6 it should be on JJ since I cancelled.

:D

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Carlos Diaz  @Mrmets2012[/td][td]14 Jan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]@Eastbay  when will be the time the Jordan Retro 13 be on sale. I'm trying to get this while i'm deployed in Afghanistan. Any help?[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]Eastbay[/td][/tr][tr][td]@Eastbay[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]@Mrmets2012  We will be announcing the relaunch date today on Twitter & Facebook at 1:00 PM EST.#Eastbay[/td][/tr][/table]

Here's un update from Eastbay on the time

is it OK to be jealous that i dont have a pair yet?
my deal for a pair fell through :smh:

im sure ill get them eventually tho. love this colorway :nthat:
Should've texted me man. Hopefully you get through whenever eastbay decides to release them.

Just got a shipping confirmation from Finish Line, very happy. Can't wait to play some ball in these and relive my deprived childhood
laugh.gif
Me too! I am very excited!!!
happy.gif

[table][TR]
[td] [/td]

[TD]Carlos Diaz
 @Mrmets2012
[/TD]
[td]
14 Jan
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
@Eastbay
 when will be the time the Jordan Retro 13 be on sale. I'm trying to get this while i'm deployed in Afghanistan. Any help?[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
[table][TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td]

[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]
Eastbay
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
@Eastbay
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
@Mrmets2012
 We will be announcing the relaunch date today on Twitter & Facebook at 1:00 PM EST.#Eastbay
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Here's un update from Eastbay on the time

hopefully i still need my sz

Back
Top Bottom