AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I can get my GS pair right now for $159.. free shipping and will have it delivered before the end of the week... or wait for eastbay to release and possibly get a pair for $115 + shipping... what should I do?

I can get my GS pair right now for $159.. free shipping and will have it delivered before the end of the week... or wait for eastbay to release and possibly get a pair for $115 + shipping... what should I do?

I think a sure thing is worth $40...who knows if Eastbay will crash again or if you'll even get them....Since Eastbay seems to be the only site yet to sell out you can guarantee everybody and they momma gonna be siting on that site...

I think a sure thing is worth $40...who knows if Eastbay will crash again or if you'll even get them....Since Eastbay seems to be the only site yet to sell out you can guarantee everybody and they momma gonna be siting on that site...

Count me in

your right.... I've only dealt with NDC so I don't even feel confident in getting a pair on Eastbay even if I did try. Thanks, I got them!

how u get thru on finishline. That site wasn't loading for me

Well, crazy story. I haven't bought Jordans is years and said the only pair I would get if retro'ed would be black/red XIII's....my all time favs.

I went with Eastbay 5am because I always used to order from eastbay back in the day. Of course, well all know how that went...

Easybay wasn't working, so I said efff it, not worth the trouble, going back to sleep cause I need to rest up for the 49ers game :smokin

Got sleep, woke up at about 8am, jumped on finishline around 9am just out of curiosity, to see which sites sold out...I got the reload page, so I was thumbing thru eastbay with FNL opened in the background, all of a sudden, it reloaded with a FSR of XIII's, thought it had to be a load of crap since it was so late in the day. Put an 11.5 in my cart and ordered with paypal since I didn't even have my CC info on me, thought I def. lost out on this release. Was expecting my order to get cancelled, but I literally jumped up and down when I added them to my cart and got a pair in my size. I was having buyers remorse for spending $200 on shoes, but I gotta say, Im hyped im getting these.

No reselling here, only 1 pair for me. Just a happy guy who got his hands on his favorite childhood Jordans. I remember wearing these when I was little watching the 1998 NBA finals :smokin going outside and mimicking Jordan's last shot

:smokin:smokin:smokin

Last edited:
Well, crazy story. I haven't bought Jordans is years and said the only pair I would get if retro'ed would be black/red XIII's....my all time favs.

I went with Eastbay 5am because I always used to order from eastbay back in the day. Of course, well all know how that went...

Easybay wasn't working, so I said efff it, not worth the trouble, going back to sleep cause I need to rest up for the 49ers game
smokin.gif

Got sleep, woke up at about 8am, jumped on finishline around 9am just out of curiosity, to see which sites sold out...I got the reload page, so I was thumbing thru eastbay with FNL opened in the background, all of a sudden, it reloaded with a FSR of XIII's, thought it had to be a load of crap since it was so late in the day. Put an 11.5 in my cart and ordered with paypal since I didn't even have my CC info on me, thought I def. lost out on this release. Was expecting my order to get cancelled, but I literally jumped up and down when I added them to my cart and got a pair in my size. I was having buyers remorse for spending $200 on shoes, but I gotta say, Im hyped im getting these.

No reselling here, only 1 pair for me. Just a happy guy who got his hands on his favorite childhood Jordans. I remember wearing these when I was little watching the 1998 NBA finals
smokin.gif
going outside and mimicking Jordan's last shot

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
Did your item ship?

I have had orders canceled on FNL after getting order confirmation before.

Hopefully I can get through on Eastbay when they finally release their stock. All I want is one pair. If not I'm moving on to what I want next.

Did your item ship?
I have had orders canceled on FNL after getting order confirmation before.

Yes, I have a tracking number. Peeps should be able to get it thru order status on the web site. They will start shipping tomorrow. I can't wait to wear these!

To the new jacks, if someone asks you what size your Jordan 13's are, just keep walking :smh: .

Last edited:
I hope I can come up with a little luck when Eastbay releases their stock. Just want one pair, came up short all day with these.

is it OK to be jealous that i dont have a pair yet?
my deal for a pair fell through :smh:

im sure ill get them eventually tho. love this colorway :nthat:

Got my FNL shipping confirmation but still waiting on my other pair I placed for my bro.

Back
Top Bottom