AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Seriously, how much time do they need to figure out a new day/time. Colossal mess up by Eastbay.......plus they canceled a whole bunch of Jordan 1 orders too because they over sold.....someones head gotta roll.

Trolling? Or hype marketing? Maybe both. Fact is they will sell out in seconds. I say they never got them. Imo

they would backorder if they didnt get them in... then cancel if the shipment doesnt come in :smh:

i, along with many other people, really cant understand their motives... i mean the shoe will sell out as soon as it posts... no need to build additional hype.

I gave up on picking these up, but this is hilarious. Eastbay is straight trolling

on chat with Eastbay rep:

Andrea L.: I do understand, however, it is not up to us to decide. We must converge with the manufacturer on this release date as well, and we are doing all that we can at this time.
corey: what does the manufacture have to do with it?
corey: the shoes are already made and manufactured
Andrea L.: They decide the release date of the product.
corey: 1/12/13 was the release date
Andrea L.: As previously stated, we have no further information

EASTBAY is seriously trolling. It definitely doesnt take that long to fix a system that has already been thru the Xmas XI fiasco... Just sell the pairs and keep it moving.

.... or allow phone orders to the paid members :lol:

thinking they didnt get em in & dont want a knicks 1's fiasco again

Andrea L.: 
I do understand, however, it is not up to us to decide. We must converge with the manufacturer on this release date as well, and we are doing all that we can at this time.

corey: 
what does the manufacture have to do with it?

corey: 
the shoes are already made and manufactured

Andrea L.: 
They decide the release date of the product.

corey: 
1/12/13 was the release date

Andrea L.: 
As previously stated, we have no further information

:smh:

They would be backordered if they didn't get them from Nike yet just like the '94 trainer huarache is.

Andrea L.: I do understand, however, it is not up to us to decide. We must converge with the manufacturer on this release date as well, and we are doing all that we can at this time.
corey: what does the manufacture have to do with it?
corey: the shoes are already made and manufactured
Andrea L.: They decide the release date of the product.
corey: 1/12/13 was the release date
Andrea L.: As previously stated, we have no further information
if theyre dealing with nike thru all of this it makes me believe this IS hype manufacturing

I just laughed when Eastbay when their announcement.  They're playing games with everyone.

I don't think Eastbay has their shipments. This isn't the first time it's happened, if I recall.

But it sucks for you guys waiting, why don't they just state that they are still expecting shipment instead of giving the run around??

Last edited:

Ordered From C-apsule online store. Got an email today about this mark on the toe box. Not sure if its a scratch from the factory or defect, but they offered a refund if i don't want it or 15% off if i want to keep them.

A+ to there Customer Service for noticing this before, the true question is now....

No doubt, amazing customer service !! See that's what I am taking about, they're from my city of TORONTO. So maybe I have Been spoiled, shopping in this city for years.

On the kicks, I would probably take the 15% off and keep them. If your cool with that, if it doesn't bug you too much. I think you will be happy when they on feet, cause they look mean !!

To everyone who doesn't know C-apsule.......

Customer Service is the BEST at any sneaker boutique in the CITY (not talking reg retail/ Nike spots). Always a pleasure stepping through and striking up a convo with them

Born and raised, thats the Toronto way, we're all nice ppl up here :smile:

Czar I see you fellow T.Dot member!

Hype marketing huh? As if they weren't going to sellout Saturday morning, or whatever morning they release. I have no idea what's wrong but creating a market for a product they already don't have enough of sounds bass ackwards imo 

I just contacted FNL about one of my orders I placed that still says processing. Then she said they might not have any more stock in the warehouse so they're contacting the stores who have them.

My reaction when she said that. 

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

mean.gif

Hype marketing huh? As if they weren't going to sellout Saturday morning, or whatever morning they release. I have no idea what's wrong but creating a market for a product they already don't have enough of sounds bass ackwards imo 
spill over effect

Back
Top Bottom