Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not complain to sites like, Modern Notoriety, Sneaker News, Sole Collectors and others? I mean they're the ones that show casing these 'overseas' sellers. I personally don't have anything against anyone.

roll.gif
you're a damn fool if you don't think Nike is fully aware of these sites. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hes the most popular and known seller, i think everyone knows that. report who you want, im saying you go after the top guy first then everyone else after.

That's subjective. SDS, marqueesole, vmc, etc. Thats like trying to weed out Finishline and Footlocker for a "petition" Both have their customers. You've been going after randy since your cheerleader days at SDS.

Originally Posted by needemjs

So for the record.....Air Randy is legit right?

Well that's always going to be up for debate. The shoes they sell are either extra pairs made using "left over materials", or just shoes stolen from the factories during the actual production runs. If you have a homie who works at Burger King, and he makes a Whopper after the store closes and just wraps it in a napkin, will you consider it to be real Whopper?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Marqueesole's pictures are dope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Marqueesole
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, I like their old layout more though. Haven't been to that site in months.

NT worries about other people too much, like others said, don't buy from him, simple.

30t6p3b.gif

Man I ordered from him 2 months ago, never got em and got an email saying I'm getting a refund

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hes the most popular and known seller, i think everyone knows that. report who you want, im saying you go after the top guy first then everyone else after.

laugh.gif
I guess someones mad they cant afford shoes before release date

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by needemjs

So for the record.....Air Randy is legit right?

Well that's always going to be up for debate. The shoes they sell are either extra pairs made using "left over materials", or just shoes stolen from the factories during the actual production runs. If you have a homie who works at Burger King, and he makes a Whopper after the store closes and just wraps it in a napkin, will you consider it to be real Whopper?

So then, no one really knows?

Never even heard of this, but sounds like someones mad they got potentially ripped off

All BS aside, even if this did go to court or anything, dude can just say he buys them for personal use, and beat it like a coke charge.

End of the day, Nike is getting thier money, they couldn't care less.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

All BS aside, even if this did go to court or anything, dude can just say he buys them for personal use, and beat it like a coke charge.

End of the day, Nike is getting thier money, they couldn't care less.

/Thread.

There's enough money for everyone. Get in where you fit in
pimp.gif

In the grand scheme of things, none of this !#@% pertains to you and your money.

I forgot why I dont miss NT.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

In the grand scheme of things, none of this !#@% pertains to you and your money.

I forgot why I dont miss NT.

My-T.
That would be foolish to think so.  Unfortunately indirectly it does.  If you don't think variant, fake, B-grade sellers using subpar materials and selling them for $200+ hasn't influenced Nike's decisions to increase prices and use crappy $*% materials in their shoes....I don't know what to tell you. 

If things don't directly involve you, I agree to stay out of it, as I time will take care of it on its own....but to say this doesn't affect anyone being a Nike/JB consumer is foolish. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom