Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

While the Penny 2 Is my favorite in the Penny Line, the one mistake I made was not buying a pair of 2000 Orlando Penny I's for 175.00 earlier this year onebay. Those were awesome. I dont like the 07's because of the air unit, It just doesnt look right on the I's.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

foams>2>1>3>4
pimp.gif

Were a lot of these produced? If so I'll wait, if not then I got a lot of catching up to do since I want about3-4 pairs of these.

Originally Posted by Driftracer

anyone get their penny IIs from shoetrends?

I was tired of waiting around so I got my $$ refunded. I was pissed because they advertised the shoes as a pre-sale, but they ended up not even getting theirshipment until late. I don't know if they ever did get it. I'm a little surprised because I've never had issues when I ordered from them in thepast.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Were a lot of these produced? If so I'll wait, if not then I got a lot of catching up to do since I want about 3-4 pairs of these.

Yea Nike made a ton of these. you should BEE good waiting it out.

i copped these for retail
smh.gif
... im just glad i got a paircuz in a couple months these gon be gone and i dont want to pay no hype prices via FC
tired.gif
... soo if these hit outlets or go on sale at the mall ill cop another pair... and i dont even like getting doubles i think its a wasteof money... but its the pennys 2 tho
eek.gif
...doubles is wack if u havemad pairs thats all im sayin but i will cop multiples anyway
laugh.gif

my bad bout the edit
laugh.gif

but im not copping the white pair unless it goes on sale... they are not that serious
smh.gif
... back in the day when i couldnt cop a pair these were on sale out of the3... the atlantics were on sale too but not the orlando color...so ya ill wait it out on those
grin.gif

these aint goin nowhere...footlocker, footaction, and champs have full size runs in pretty much all their stores...I'm expecting these to hit the salesracks

Twig1026 wrote:
these aint goin nowhere...footlocker, footaction, and champs have full size runs in pretty much all their stores...I'm expecting these to hit the sales racks
Yeah, if you haven't pulled the trigger already, DON'T pull until they go one sale.

They WILL go on sale....

Went to my local DTLR...and finally checked the 2s out in person. They're ok...just don't look as good with jeans as the Penny Foams...or Penny 1s.

Left the store without getting them...even thou my mans was trying to hook me up with his 30% off. They've only sold one pair so far. Pays to live inB'More....little to no hype...unless it's a Penny or Eggplant Foam.
happy.gif

I'll get my pair eventually thou...

BTW...Penny 2s fit true to size to me. The size 10.5 fit me perfect.

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by Splash Gordon

Were a lot of these produced? If so I'll wait, if not then I got a lot of catching up to do since I want about 3-4 pairs of these.

laugh.gif
///b_o. Whadup Be....I mean Splash. Whats good with that discount?

i saw them and ehh. i want them but not too much. And id have to agree with sneakermane, it is somewhat of an awkward shoe with jeans. Jeans cant really be toobaggy, imo it looks too big already

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Splash Gordon

laugh.gif
///b_o. Whadup Be....I mean Splash. Whats good with that discount?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]//b[/color]_o
laugh.gif
Whats good fam? Im going onSaturday morning to pick up a Pairs for NTer's TripleXL Vol 2 andrscott76 . I can pick a pair up for you too while im at it so just shoot me a PM

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thanks eastbay!
it looks like you dropped my shoe box from a 20 story building!

I just got my pair from eastbay too and i was thinking the same thing when i got them.

Back
Top Bottom