Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

what is the going rate for penny foams?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by authentic727

Anyone where a 9.5, I got 2 pair of the all white on eastbay with the discount and I dont want anymore. PM if your interested. If not I will just cancel the order.

Damn, how did you get the all whites already? I ordered mine last week, and I received a email from eastbay saying the shipping date is 10/15/08 andthey're on backorder so I should receive them 2 weeks after.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thanks.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Anyone where a 9.5, I got 2 pair of the all white on eastbay with the discount and I dont want anymore. PM if your interested. If not I will just cancel the order.

Damn, how did you get the all whites already? I ordered mine last week, and I received a email from eastbay saying the shipping date is 10/15/08 and they're on backorder so I should receive them 2 weeks after.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thanks.
Homie read his post again. He doesnt have them in hand.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by rillo561

Damn, how did you get the all whites already? I ordered mine last week, and I received a email from eastbay saying the shipping date is 10/15/08 and they're on backorder so I should receive them 2 weeks after.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thanks.
Homie read his post again. He doesnt have them in hand.
Ahh, Thanks R.I.F. I suppose. Thanks
laugh.gif

I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 from NDC so i could use my voucher, but im almost positive i'll need an 11. Do ya'll think I could just exchange themat a footlocker for an 11?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thanks eastbay!
it looks like you dropped my shoe box from a 20 story building!

thats foul
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, thats why when you orderfrom them you gotta buy socks too so they'll double box..

Anyway if i can get my damn PayPal account up and runninganytime soon ill BEE willing to help a few of you out in getting your pairs for under retail ($98 plus shipping).

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 from NDC so i could use my voucher, but im almost positive i'll need an 11. Do ya'll think I could just exchange them at a footlocker for an 11?
yeerp.

Originally Posted by Splash Gordon

thanks eastbay!

thats foul
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, thats why when you order from them you gotta buy socks too so they'll double box..

Anyway if i can get my damn PayPal account up and running anytime soon ill BEE willing to help a few of you out in getting your pairs for under retail ($98 plus shipping).

what
eek.gif

damn dude,let me know

Originally Posted by yeerp

I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 from NDC so i could use my voucher, but im almost positive i'll need an 11. Do ya'll think I could just exchange them at a footlocker for an 11?
yeerp.
appreciate it man

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by Splash Gordon

thanks eastbay!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]thats foul[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)], thats why when you order from them you gotta buy socks too so they'll double box..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Anyway if i can get my damn PayPal account up and running anytime soon ill BEE willing to help a few of you out in getting your pairs for under retail ($98 plus shipping).[/color]

what
eek.gif

damn dude,let me know
iight , PM sent.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^^Dope pic...but...Where are the Orlando Penny 1s?

A Penny wallpaper with no Orlando Penny 1s?!

Amazing how cats act like the Penny 2s were the first Penny shoe. Since when do Orlando Penny 1s get no luv? Wow...

i guess they are "played out" lol. couldnt agree with you more about the am penny 1s tho
77b355108acd8d5e1c356d0a8a16c59e20d0b16.pjpg

yeerp.

you have a chance too...but now all the new shoes that footlocker receives have their special sticker tag with their sku on the box. i guess its their way ofknowing it came from footlocker..not saying you can do it...but they might not take it if it doesnt have the sticker on the box

Originally Posted by never wear them

sneakermane wrote:

^^^^Dope pic...but...Where are the Orlando Penny 1s?

A Penny wallpaper with no Orlando Penny 1s?!

Amazing how cats act like the Penny 2s were the first Penny shoe. Since when do Orlando Penny 1s get no luv? Wow...

i guess they are "played out" lol. couldnt agree with you more about the am penny 1s tho
77b355108acd8d5e1c356d0a8a16c59e20d0b16.pjpg

Str8 Piff!!!
smokin.gif

And yes....Foams > 1 > 2 >>> 3 >>>>>> 4

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

yeerp.

you have a chance too...but now all the new shoes that footlocker receives have their special sticker tag with their sku on the box. i guess its their way of knowing it came from footlocker..not saying you can do it...but they might not take it if it doesnt have the sticker on the box
sounds good. normally the employees around my local FL aren't to keen to things to the say the least
laugh.gif
. But at the worst i'll have a pair of shoes I've been waiting torelease since childhood. who needs toes

Back
Top Bottom