Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Man foams. I wish i could get my hands on a pair of those. Impossible in my geography. Just plain impossible. But hey ill take my Penny 2s as a consalationprice and keep my head up

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So first week of November for the whites?

That's what it's looking like.

Seemed these shoes sold very well at the usual spots(black pair).
Went to burbank mall last night, and they had like 10 pairs displayed in the window
if they stick around for the next employee appreciation I will get morrrre

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So first week of November for the whites?

That's what it's looking like.

Seemed these shoes sold very well at the usual spots(black pair).
Went to burbank mall last night, and they had like 10 pairs displayed in the window
if they stick around for the next employee appreciation I will get morrrre
Word, anyone that wanted these should have been able to pick these up with noproblem.

i4fk77.jpg

Footaction in my local mall had 17 pairs on display..

2ljg4xw.jpg

and the Footlocker about 100 feet away had 9 on display
laugh.gif

To me it looks like Nike made more than enough to goaround and i wouldn't doubt that these will prolly BEE on the racks for awhile

I still haven't picked up my pair yet but trust these are crack
pimp.gif
.Since i already got my Flightposites out of the wayill cop them sometime this week
glasses.gif

Well if you put a pair out there, technically they could be stolen.

So yeah, the rule is always only put lefts out.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Well if you put a pair out there, technically they could be stolen.

So yeah, the rule is always only put lefts out.

I was going to say that..
But wasn't positive.
Makes all the sense in the world though lol

Finally got mine
smile.gif
:
nike-penny2-black-white-royal-16-web.jpg

nike-penny2-black-white-royal-19-web.jpg

nike-penny2-black-white-royal-05-web.jpg

My Penny Grails combo
nike-penny2-black-white-royal-47-web.jpg

nike-penny2-black-white-royal-48-web.jpg

In general, even tho I got the right size... the fit is not good enough to ball in them... but they are comfy for casual.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Damn those white joints are nothing compared to these blacks
I would not say nothing...but wait till you have both to compare...
im thinking

leeaather > sweeeuade
right?
present day nike suede > present day nike leather
definitely! the older leathers used way back when was made of much higher quality than what's being used now. i think it all has to do withwhich factories make the shoe. i think vietnam was the *%*@*, most of the good quality stuff was made there.

btw...finally copped my pair of penny's....$60...couldn't beat that like OJ in armed robbery charges! don't even bother PM'ing because i gotthat price because of a small snafu in one of my previous purchases at that store so the owner felt like he had to do right by me, it pays to be a loyalcustomer sometimes!
smokin.gif

I'd be LMAO if somebody decided to jack the mannequin.These are looking like they are going to hit sales racks. I'm glad I got my pair though. I justneed to stop wearing mine. I've worn them 8 times already. I just can't stop.

There are still a few on ebay selling for a little less than retail with free shipping.

The White/Varsity Royal/Black ones are up on eastbay.com for pre-order. says they will ship on 10/15/08. Anyone cop these yet?

Eastbay sucks....I ordered last Tuesday, paid almost $20 shipping so I could have them to wear this past weekend. Didn't get the shoes until today, box wasall torn up. Almost $20 in shipping and they can't even double box.

I'm sending that %%+$ back for a refund. Not sure what sizes are available as of now, but if anyone needs a 13 check Eastbay in a few days.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Eastbay sucks....I ordered last Tuesday, paid almost $20 shipping so I could have them to wear this past weekend. Didn't get the shoes until today, box was all torn up. Almost $20 in shipping and they can't even double box.

I'm sending that %%+$ back for a refund. Not sure what sizes are available as of now, but if anyone needs a 13 check Eastbay in a few days.
Yeah slim.

Return them joints and get them at next Flocker F&F or Employee joint...

Back
Top Bottom