Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Foams>1s>2s>4s--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->3s

3s to me were a blip in the penny line just not a good lookin shoe at all those will be outlet bound

To all cats moaning about ima wait ya stupid if u coppin now blah blah mind ya busines and do u,if any of you were members of NT back in 2000-2001 cats werecrying to nike to retro these and been waiting ever since.

Slam presents Kicks second adition 1999 they called out nike to retro them only 2 years after they dropped so thats why cats are scooping them for retailbecause theyve waited so long they just want them the price aint an issue.

NT today is full of so many bandwagon sneaker collecters the pure sneakerheads who loved a shoe because they loved it or loved Penny and not because of hypeare in the minority now this shoe was always hot and to me personaly I scooped with quickness got excited when I saw them in the store that dont happen oftennow.

Love makes u do crazy things like buy at the first oppertunity for retail aint the end of the world will all u old women stop crying about it and just do u.

Peace
Scottie

NT today is full of so many bandwagon sneaker collecters the pure sneakerheads who loved a shoe because they loved it or loved Penny and not because of hype are in the minority now this shoe was always hot and to me personaly I scooped with quickness got excited when I saw them in the store that dont happen often now.
well said

I love the sneaker and I bought them at first sight this time around. Retail wasn't a problem to me. It's my money, I can afford it.

and you hit it on the head when mentioning about bandwagoners.

^ word. All i see is "when do the Penny IIs drop" threads poppin up every now and then, and now its HERE and ya'll dont wanna cop unless its aF&F or a some kinda discount, or til it hits the sales racks, eff that
eyes.gif

I had to email shoe trends bout my damn shoes and they gave me a comfirmation # from fed ex claiming they're gonna be here by tomorrow, we'll see, orelse im gettin a refund. Shouldnt have to wait for OVER a week to get my damn IIs. "Pre-Sale" my ++%

Yessir checked this out at footlocker and was not worth retail since I missed out on the F & F. everywhere I go has them and pretty much at FSR so I'llwait until they go under $100

see...i told ya these hitting clearance...i went to 34th today and i saw an entire window with them...i'm glad i didn't get impatient and cop forretail

^^^ couldn't be said any better!

I copped because Penny was my favorite player ever..MJ was second

mom and pops wouldn't cop 4 me ..but now I have and have the same feelin as when they first came out

Love em for what they are..not because of hype!

Discout this discount that...what yall broke now a days? I'm tired of hearin about discounts...get guap!

Lol..I aint mean 2 sound like that.but I'm just sayin..the threads become discount threads and lose the talk about the shoes

wink.gif
you go boy wrote:

i copped these for retail
smh.gif
... im just glad i got a pair cuz in a couple months these gon be gone and i dont want to pay no hype prices via FC
tired.gif
... soo if these hit outlets or go on sale at the mall ill cop another pair... and i dont even like getting doubles i think its a waste of money... but its the pennys 2 tho
eek.gif
...doubles is wack if u have mad pairs thats all im sayin but i will cop multiples anyway
laugh.gif

WOW... what a change of position on these going on sale!

Normally I'm not one to call people out on their flip-flops, but you were kinda getting on my nerves earlier when you kept making fun of people (like me)who predicted that these would be produced in such large numbers that the supply would outweigh the demand, and they would eventually go on sale.

Here are just a few choice quotes of yours from earlier in this thread (shortly after release date):

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

missed out on getting a 2nd pair on ndc
embarassed.gif

they're selling out quick

just wait til they hit clearance racks like everyone is saying
laugh.gif

according to several NTers these will hit clearance racks everywhere so ya these should be around for a while
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Can I sleep on these for a while? $140's alot right now

supposedly these will be on sale and sit on racks everywhere
laugh.gif

Next time you blatantly contradict yourself you might wanna change your avy first.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

wink.gif
you go boy wrote:

smh.gif
... im just glad i got a pair cuz in a couple months these gon be gone and i dont want to pay no hype prices via FC
tired.gif
... soo if these hit outlets or go on sale at the mall ill cop another pair... and i dont even like getting doubles i think its a waste of money... but its the pennys 2 tho
eek.gif
...doubles is wack if u have mad pairs thats all im sayin but i will cop multiples anyway
laugh.gif

Normally I'm not one to call people out on their flip-flops, but you were kinda getting on my nerves earlier when you kept making fun of people (like me) who predicted that these would be produced in such large numbers that the supply would outweigh the demand, and they would eventually go on sale.

Here are just a few choice quotes of yours from earlier in this thread (shortly after release date):

you go boy wrote:

pr0phecy718 wrote:

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

you go boy wrote:

according to several NTers these will hit clearance racks everywhere so ya these should be around for a while
laugh.gif

you go boy wrote:

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

laugh.gif

Next time you blatantly contradict yourself you might wanna change your avy first.
wink.gif

Chuuch!
tongue.gif

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by solezprogression

wink.gif
you go boy wrote:

smh.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Normally I'm not one to call people out on their flip-flops, but you were kinda getting on my nerves earlier when you kept making fun of people (like me) who predicted that these would be produced in such large numbers that the supply would outweigh the demand, and they would eventually go on sale.

you go boy wrote:

pr0phecy718 wrote:

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

you go boy wrote:

laugh.gif

you go boy wrote:

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Chuuch!
tongue.gif

HOLLA!!!

co sign
smh.gif
...i was just being sarcastic and everyonesaying they will go on sale... so i went along with the fun even though i actually copped at retail
laugh.gif
... and im saying if they do go on sale oh well i got my pair even at retail but idcop another if it were on sale though
pimp.gif
.... but ya my bad for theoverly sensitive NTers who got offended by my comments
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom