Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Has anyone confirmed that there is actually Zoom Air in the forefoot ? It does not say that on Eastbay or anywhere that I have seen. Sometimes when Nike doesa retro they skimp and don't put Zoom in the forefoot. Anyone confirm it ?

Grant looks like he's wearing some XII's, too. Also, is that the All-Star Game when MJ tried to pull of Penny's warm-up pants? Thanks for thepicture.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Also, is that the All-Star Game when MJ tried to pull of Penny's warm-up pants? Thanks for the picture.

laugh.gif
that happened the year before in san antonio 96'

just wore my penny iis for the first time today, both my pinky toes hurt, i think i shouldve tried to trade for a 10.5 (mines is a 10)

There is actually zoom air in these shoes unlike the Penny 4 retros which claim to have zoom. I took the insole out and there it was. Very comfy.

damn I need to be where you guys are, only one store here had them and no 10.5's left...and none really on eastbay besides "those sizes" but thatdoesn't count...I guess...me and my 1 pair will do just fine

My footlocker said they were gonna get some more this week. hopefully they'll still be there by the time I stop by to scoop up my pair.

is there an official date for the white/black ones? or are they just gonna pop up like the pippens did? def not trying to pay retail.

peace.

right now in nyc.....u can break alot of necks if u pull out da white ones.......... evvvvvvery1 rockin dey penny 2s as for me i threw my 2 pairs all da way toda back of da closet.......where can we cop da whites right now??????any1 know any sites dat a allready shipping?

just got my size 11 but need to get rid of my size 13 now.

ANYONE NEED A DS SIZE 13 IN THE PENNY IIs?? $130 SHIPPED, DOUBLE BOXING, PRIORITY MAIL!!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Grant looks like he's wearing some XII's, too.
?????????
pic_080512_gh3.jpg
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Haha I feel like a complete idiot now. Well, now I know. The toe part looks like the XIIs though. But, I did ask myself why would Grant not be wearingFilas.

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

right now in nyc.....u can break alot of necks if u pull out da white ones.......... evvvvvvery1 rockin dey penny 2s as for me i threw my 2 pairs all da way to da back of da closet.......where can we cop da whites right now??????any1 know any sites dat a allready shipping?

Stop worrying about "breaking necks" its not that serious, Its just sneakers.

Everyone in nyc rockin these? I'm not so sure about that...I been in every boro since they dropped and have sen a total of 3 maybe 4 people rockin thesecompared to at least 20 people rockin the cb34's...breakin necks...lol....that probably the main reason I rock the same kicks over and over, I hate thatkind of attention...its been like that all weekend since I ben rockin my all star game af1's

Back
Top Bottom