Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

the Miami men's sizes are in Toronto, just FYI if ur visiting for the as game next weeknd

Just waiting for these to drop below $100, just like the Air Max Sensation's $89, Air Max Uptempo $79, Air Max Penny 1 $100.

Had to call jimmy jazz to order ,wouldnt let me order online mobile for some reason?ordered on Tuesday and they came today ,very fast.So dope, Wore em to the Philadelphia Car Show.$133 w/ shipping & code

Shoes look awesome buddy. I'm so glad ingot a pair! These new ones are very comfortable. Great pic with the 3M. BTW, how did you like the car show? I went Black Tie Friday (tix from my work) and they had some nice cars! I want that GT3RS & the new Raptor! :smile:

Last edited:
Shoes look awesome buddy. I'm so glad ingot a pair! These new ones are very comfortable. Great pic with the 3M. BTW, how did you like the car show? I went Black Tie Friday (tix from my work) and they had some nice cars! I want that GT3RS & the new Raptor! :smile:
thanks ...the show was dope but i took my lil nephew so I couldn't really check everything out i wanted to but still dope!

Last edited:
Strongly considering grabbing a pair of these very soon. Never really liked these until i went back and watched the E60 On Penny amd it brought back alot of memories from my childhood.

props to SneakerSteal. These are in stock on Eastbay, just added to cart. No exclusions, 20% code seems to work.

Back
Top Bottom