Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Anyone notice how the NIKE pair is has yellow inner portion of heel air.

And the FTL pair is leather and gray
Props to @Bootleg Benny for getting his Pennyyy Retros in stores.
nthat.gif

For anyone interested in a comparison of the 2008 release vs the 2016 release of Miami's, I've posted pictures below. The 2008 pair is the shoe for the LEFT FOOT in each picture (not necessarily the shoe on the left. You can tell the 2008 one by the yellowing of the logo on the tongue). 

^
Good comparison shot. Thanks!

How's the material on these compared to the last retro?
Honestly, it's pretty solid. A very close representative material wise. I was surprised. The biggest difference and only real obvious one can be seen in that last shot with the distance between the sides of the shoe and how much tongue is shown. If you were to ask me right now, I think I would say I actually prefer the wider berth there of the 2016 pair, but both of these are still DS so it's hard to answer without wear. Other than that, they compare very closely.

just grabbed the miami colorway off ebay for $79.99 plus $8 and some change on shipping , couldnt pass up that deal 
pimp.gif
  theres still a sz 10.5 and 14 available 

I just can't get over that penny logo on the '16 retro... Guess I'll just repay for the '08 retro

Last edited:
April 8th for the SC? Just saw this colorway listed on the Foot Locker Release Calendar: Black/Varsity Blue/Metallic Silver/Varsity Blue

Was hoping to see copper listed on the description...

Last edited:
Here's mine, super fast. Only complaint was that the One cent on the left toungue had a line scratch right through it and a minor imperfection on the inner portion of the foam on right shie but it dont matter because I aint gonna be putting these into the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.... Im gonna ball in them. Ain't the most comfy either, narrow, thin foot here. No biggie though.

has anyone shaved off the nipples on the new retros. that's only thing stopping me from buying them.

Back
Top Bottom