Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I think Miami's definitely have the potential to be had on discount. And yeah haha Orlando's are a must.

Are ya'll feeling the Sole Collectors? I think the cw is clean af
glasses.gif

^
That's the only colorway I'm interested in.
The SC color way is smooth :nthat:

I just wish we had a release date :evil:

Last edited:

It'd be dope if they dropped All Star weekend, but who knows nowadays
mean.gif
seeing as how we havent seen any new pics of them yet i think its safe to say that they aren't releasing for a while or at least not before the Miami cw 

seeing as how we havent seen any new pics of them yet i think its safe to say that they aren't releasing for a while or at least not before the Miami cw 
I agree with you on that...but it feels like it would be a fitting release for ASW haha, wishful thinking

It'd be dope if they dropped All Star weekend, but who knows nowadays
mean.gif
Nike wont. it has to be a reason to release the miami heat or the SC 2s if theres no connection with the ASG. but yeah I agree with u these days with all these random drops

Last edited:
I need a pair of Orlandos. Sold mine back in 2012. While they're at it, they could give me a pair of the White Penny 1 and I could retire from Pennys.

My pair coming on Monday from fnl. I can't wait! Been rockn my Orlando's all week in anticipation. Can't wait for those to retro, hopefully. Those Miami's look so clean! Grabbing those next month, as well

Had to call jimmy jazz to order ,wouldnt let me order online mobile for some reason?ordered on Tuesday and they came today ,very fast.So dope, Wore em to the Philadelphia Car Show.$133 w/ shipping & code

Last edited:
Oh didn't know they did that for the atlantics. Maybe its just me but nike releses non jordan, kobes, lebrons, etc... very strange. I didn't even know they just released pippen 1s and now I can't find my size. Anyone know if ndc, fnl, footlocker releases the pippen 1s online? back to theAtlantics, im very satisfied with my pair from finish line! Been wearing them since they came in! Quality isn't bad at all. Can't wait for other pairs to drop

Last edited:
Oh didn't know they did that for the atlantics. Maybe its just me but nike releses non jordan, kobes, lebrons, etc... very strange. I didn't even know they just released pippen 1s and now I can't find my size. Anyone know if ndc, fnl, footlocker releases the pippen 1s online? back to theAtlantics, im very satisfied with my pair from finish line! Been wearing them since they came in! Quality isn't bad at all. Can't wait for other pairs to drop
amen! same here I'm very happy & pleased with the Atlantic/College blue quality as well! folks complaining (crying) about the 1cent logo switch up and the price. ppl don't realize that the OG was Retailed for $140, so whats the problem with paying $10 more? saw alot of folks commenting on her talking about "I CANT WAIT TIL THEY DROP" & "IM DOUBLING UP ON THESE" since nike tweeted the pics last year. And now you have 75% talking trash about the shoe saying they hate it and they'll wait til it hit clearance racks! cant please everyone smh 

Last edited:

amen! same here I'm very happy & pleased with the Atlantic/College blue quality as well! folks complaining (crying) about the 1cent logo switch up and the price. ppl don't realize that the OG was Retailed for $140, so whats the problem with paying $10 more? saw alot of folks commenting on her talking about "I CANT WAIT TIL THEY DROP" & "IM DOUBLING UP ON THESE" since nike tweeted the pics last year. And now you have 75% talking trash about the shoe saying they hate it and they'll wait til it hit clearance racks! cant please everyone smh 
Welcome to NikeTalk.... After a while you will get use to it
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom