Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Glad to see the Penny IIs releasing in GS size... GF been looking for a pair for a while. 

I'll probably bless her with a pair for valentine's day.
happy.gif

Is it safe to wait for a deep discount on these? I'm afraid they will dry up before it gets to that point...

Last edited:
Is it safe to wait for a deep discount on these? I'm afraid they will dry up before it gets to that point...

Then don't miss out, buy. Shoe is only worth what you're willing to pay for it.

Secure one pair, you can always wait for the disco if you need a 2nd.

Last edited:
Go with FNL reward or JJ if you have the coupon code at least its under retail.. use Ebates for FNL or JJ, to get a little cashback. Which ever has the highest cashback.

It's really unpredictable with how low the shoes will discount for in the future. It's better to get them under retail rather than missing out later on waiting for the discount or even for it to hit the outlets. You never know your size might be the size to sell out.

with the amount of shoes releasing these will def go on a good discount, the rubber nipples left behind by nike is unacceptable and will never warrant retail, on another note they look pretty great to me

Kinda weird how ndc and fta/ftl/eastbay had it sell out but still fsr on jimmy Jazz and finishline.

Just different inventories, just be happy you can scout around and they are available for those who want them

Last edited:
that method has an opposite effect on me after they play games I lose interest from waiting for the shoe

Is it me or did Jimmy Jazz remove the area to enter promo codes? It isn't where it is usually located at.

finally saw these in person and these are completely horrible

penny 2s are my all time favorite model and I'm struggling to like this new rendition

the leather is super weak and shiny looking and the foam looks funny especially with the nips all over it

need a deep discount on these to even think about copping

hopefully the black and blues are better

Last edited:
^
Good question!

If any of the Niketalk fam that has both of these last retro can shed some light please.
Last time I felt they ran half size to small, is it still the same with the 2016 retro??

Every time I hear review, it's been either one extreme or another. Some say quality better than last retro and some say quality is terrible.

only thing I see better on this version is the color

overall I like the older retro more

in comparison pics the new ones look nice but in person the older retros look better to me

this is coming from someone who never complains about quality

Last edited:
Idk why you need to know how they conpare to the older retro to make a purchase, many have said the leather has taken a step up

But honestly just head into a local store and if you hold it in hand and look at it thats all you should really need to do to decide whether you want em or not

Back
Top Bottom