AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Saw a woman here in Greece wearing those purple AM11s on the pic up there.

which purple AM11s?
Oops I wanted to write orange just like that pic up there, sorry.. 
ohwell.gif

Damn.  Got my hopes up.
I will get your hopes up ...
Saw some of the designs for the Ravens NFL line in 2012. Purple and black never looked so good !!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by HMack007

Saw a woman here in Greece wearing those purple AM11s on the pic up there.

which purple AM11s?
Oops I wanted to write orange just like that pic up there, sorry.. 
ohwell.gif

Damn.  Got my hopes up.
I will get your hopes up ...
Saw some of the designs for the Ravens NFL line in 2012. Purple and black never looked so good !!!!!
devil.gif

Nike?  Sideline stuff or on the field?  Or for fans?

i'm sorry but the 09s are WEAK AS HELL, i dont understand the damn hype you dudes have over them. 10s are waaaayyy better than the 09s and the 11s are up there right now for me the more i see em

people are calling them "cheaper" feeling because they arent full leather and use the fuse material for breathability. same thing with people who say the jabron V2s are "cheap" or the hyperelite basketball uniforms are "cheap". they insinuate because the materials arent thicker that somehow the quality is less.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Al Audi

11s $%%* on the 2010s.

easy.

maybe im sayin this because these are newer but i like these more than the 09s.

Its not just b/c they're newer if you ask me... They are definitely better than the 2009s IMO...

I'm being real, if the 2011s were the 09 model, Ppl would be hatin the 11s if they were the 09 model right now.

agreed

btw

im scared to go on nikeID for 2011s for my bank account
laugh.gif

o man those grey/neon up above.........these are gonna look so nice this spring/summer.

ugh......went on nikeID im gonna limit myself to a max of 5 pairs. damn im in love.

Originally Posted by air max 87

$112 out the door
pimp.gif
extremely comfy

2i8yft1.jpg

Yeah my dude at FL is going to look out for me on these and some others too. They do come out at the same price I believe, out the door.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

i'm sorry but the 09s are WEAK AS HELL, i dont understand the damn hype you dudes have over them. 10s are waaaayyy better than the 09s

Do you own an 09?

^ I was thinking the same thing because the 09 is far better than the 10 across the board. The heel digs in, you have to go a .5 size up at least on the 10's. 09 was classic

Im gonna hit my dude at FNL this weekend and see if he can hook up the Volts cause I need them and retail aint cutting it

I really want to make these. I believe im going to send the Grey/Orange pair back and order these instead

Mich- I think you should go with the darker grey. But thats my opinion. I like em either way.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Mich- I think you should go with the darker grey. But thats my opinion. I like em either way.
I think the darker grey CGI images on nikeid.com look great, but I think the color in the actual shoes (pics post on NIKEiDs facebook) looks terrible.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

I'd wait for the grey/volts coming out and save the extra $35, but that's just me.
Jeff...so they are officially releasing? You know when?

I don't know for sure, but there have been too many pics floating around for them not to IMO.  One of the pics I saw said 4/1, but those might have been electric green, not volt.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^ I was thinking the same thing because the 09 is far better than the 10 across the board. The heel digs in, you have to go a .5 size up at least on the 10's. 09 was classic

Im gonna hit my dude at FNL this weekend and see if he can hook up the Volts cause I need them and retail aint cutting it

I agree 09 is better than 10, but IMO the 11s are better than both, the 10 was too similar to the 09

Back
Top Bottom