AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Would love to see a 2011 upper with a lunar sole.
Nike%20LunarHaze_White_Black_Green.jpg
Interesting.
Tried this on last week, pretty stiff cushioning but super comfy upper.

Anybody get a shipping notice on their iDs yet? It said 4 weeks when I ordered mine, which would be in 2 days, but I still haven't heard anything.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Love that we carry the tOSU color this time; hate that it's dominant light grey instead of a darker anthracite though.  Gonna stick with the OG Blk/Anthracite for the time being, knowing they'll be rolling out a ton of colors like the 09 more than likely.
Why would you love that you are carrying a shoe that you aren't even gonna buy?  Also, they are a dark grey, not light grey like they look in most pics.  And IMO drak grey keeps them from being a tOSU shoe since they were silver/grey not dark grey/anthracite.

Just ordered the LS 2011s...Can't wait to mess around and throw black and white laces on them to see how they look.

Never owned a pair of Air Max before, but I bought the Air Max 2010 about a week ago, cuz they were on sale... I thought they were comfy as hell, so i went out and got the 2011 Volts yesterday. Im a big fan of the Air Max now. Cant wait for some new colors. 

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Never owned a pair of Air Max before, but I bought the Air Max 2010 about a week ago, cuz they were on sale... I thought they were comfy as hell, so i went out and got the 2011 Volts yesterday. Im a big fan of the Air Max now. Cant wait for some new colors. 
Check out some 2009s if you get a chance.

Damn jeffg, 4 ID's already? Do work, son!!! I just ordered my first pair of 2010's on saturday...if I like them, I'll probably pick the 2011's when they go on sale......

Originally Posted by jman8811

Damn jeffg, 4 ID's already? Do work, son!!! I just ordered my first pair of 2010's on saturday...if I like them, I'll probably pick the 2011's when they go on sale......
Haha, I just said 4 have shipped.  I think I have already ordered 7 or more.  Don't like any of the GR CWs that have dropped so far.

I had 30-some 2009s.  Only 2 pairs of 2010s though.

Over 30 pairs of 2009s?! That's true love right there, as they are a great pair of sneakers to love.
pimp.gif

It amazes me that it is still easy to find colorways of the 2009s in a size 12.5 (a rare size) around the internet and in stores.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Haha, I just said 4 have shipped.  I think I have already ordered 7 or more.  Don't like any of the GR CWs that have dropped so far.

I had 30-some 2009s.  Only 2 pairs of 2010s though.

30? 
eek.gif

that's what i was thinkin?!?! geezus...even if he got them discounted that's still about 3k!!!

Originally Posted by dbff

Over 30 pairs of 2009s?! That's true love right there, as they are a great pair of sneakers to love.
pimp.gif

It amazes me that it is still easy to find colorways of the 2009s in a size 12.5 (a rare size) around the internet and in stores.
I never took a picture of all of them (because it was such a pain to pull them all out - though I do have individual pics of each), but here is one I took early on:
4328658005_f03c3c3387_b.jpg

How do the 2010's fit? True to size...?
I have worn an 11.5 in every air max from AM1s until now except the 2009s and 2011s (which I wear an 11 in).

Nice jeff, you know of any sites that still have the 2009's?
Sorry, haven't bought a pair in over a year so I'm not sure who still has what.

Originally Posted by dbff

pimp.gif

Where are you finding 09's online? (not leather) I've been looking for 10.5's for a while. They're my favorite recent AM and I missed out on alot of CW's. Let me know.

Does anyone have the leather 2009's? They must be a bit heavier than the originals...shoebacca.com has them for $130......

Back
Top Bottom