AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

1z88lt.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd pair of 2011s in less than a week $60
pimp.gif

i loved the 09s, hated the 10s, and think the 11s are better than both.

they feel lighter and more comfy, i also hated the toe on the 09s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

1z88lt.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd pair of 2011s in less than a week $60
pimp.gif

i loved the 09s, hated the 10s, and think the 11s are better than both.

they feel lighter and more comfy, i also hated the toe on the 09s
pimp.gif

Did they come with that box?

just copped my volts!!! im so juiced... i think these are more comfy than the 2009s. i love them

You guys are about to convince me. Guess Im getting some.
Lets do a poll, Volts or Livestrongs?? Help me decide.

the LIVESTRONGs mean something to me so i'm biased...but i'm pretty sure if the max unit was yellow, i have a feeling most would pick them over any of the gr's.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the LIVESTRONGs mean something to me so i'm biased...but i'm pretty sure if the max unit was yellow, i have a feeling most would pick them over any of the gr's.
This is the truth. I don't understand why the max-air unit wasn't made yellow. The clear unit doesn't look bad, but the yellow from the sample pictures looked amazing.

Not that great of a picture and probably has been posted, but just a pic in person that I took.

About $118 after tax.

Originally Posted by Steez

Larger images, all the tech info, and another colorway.......

via CounterKicks.com

EXCLUSIVE: Nike Air Max+ 2011 – Spring 2011 Preview

nike-air-max-2011-black-metallic-cool-grey-volt.jpg

With the Nike Air Max+ 2010 hitting retail in the last month, we fast forward to next year with an exclusive first look at the Nike Air Max+ 2011. Previewed here in Black/Metallic Cool Grey-Volt, White/Black-Deep Royal, and Cool Grey/Black-Sport Red, the shoe is the next generation top-line Nike runner featuring the now familiar 360 Max Air unit. The upper is created from Nike’s new Fuse composite technology with a notched inner sleeve and a molded collar. The midsole features Cushlon foam stacked on top of the visible 360 Max Air bag. Underfoot, BRS 1000 carbon rubber is used. Product launches first quarter of 2011. Retail is $160. Continue reading for more exclusive looks at next year’s Nike Air Max+ 2011.

nike-air-max-2011-white-black-deep-royal.jpg

nike-air-max-2011-cool-grey-black-sport-red.jpg

Follow CounterKicks on Twitter & Facebook for breaking sneaker news and exclusive info.

The red ones look alright

Love that we carry the tOSU color this time; hate that it's dominant light grey instead of a darker anthracite though.  Gonna stick with the OG Blk/Anthracite for the time being, knowing they'll be rolling out a ton of colors like the 09 more than likely.

roadrunnersports has the grey/orange colorway up for preseale and under the color it shows as lance,so im wondering if these are also a livestrong colorway

Originally Posted by frazier10

roadrunnersports has the grey/orange colorway up for preseale and under the color it shows as lance,so im wondering if these are also a livestrong colorway
I doubt it.  Hasn't been a livestrong CW that wasn't black/yellow and haven't been 2 livestrong CWs for any model of shoe.

There was two colors of the Lunarglide 2 for Men Grey/Red and the typical Black/Yellow

Yeah we got both LAF's free runs at my store. I love the black/white/royal/yellow cw on the frees, even tho Im not a free fan...I would love to see that cw on the 2011

Back
Top Bottom