AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

T2oV4xXdJXXXXXXXXX_!!471751908.jpg

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

does anyone know when the Cool Grey Air Max 2011's are coming out? 
Nope.  They were up for preorder on ndc, but have since been pulled down.

that's weak but good looks on the info

I find myself to be a big fan of these and am looking forward for following colorways. Gotta say, they do bring a more comfortable fit then the 2010's. Imo.

I want to know to.  There's a very similar grey/lime colorway releasing in april.  Hope those are them.

11s $%%* on the 2010s.

easy.

maybe im sayin this because these are newer but i like these more than the 09s.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

11s $%%* on the 2010s.

easy.

maybe im sayin this because these are newer but i like these more than the 09s.

Its not just b/c they're newer if you ask me... They are definitely better than the 2009s IMO...

5422363729_676c589041_z.jpg

4673762469_07cbfc71e9_z.jpg

I'm being real, if the 2011s were the 09 model, Ppl would be hatin the 11s if they were the 09 model right now.

After buying so many pairs of 09s, and just 2 pairs of 10s, I was excited about the 11s.

I went to Finishline, yesterday to try a pair on. I was planning to purchase the University Blues, and order the Victory Green/ White IDs that I designed.

I was pretty disappointed by the upper on the shoe. I didn't like how they were wrinkled up on top of my foot. They just felt cheap. Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the technology used in this model.

I'm on the fence........

They just felt flimsy. I didn't feel that WOW factor as I wore them around the store. Maybe, I'm spoiled from having so many Air Max+ shoes.

None of my local Finishlines have the University Blue's in stock. When/if they get them, I'll try them again.

design patters on these are a lot better than the 2010 and 2011 contemplating on having to ID these or not.

I tired them on ysterday at finishline and really liked them. The design is money, they felt pretty good on my feet. I agree that they dont seem as durable as the 09s, but theyre definitely lighter and have a more stream line look to them. I think Im copping some.
P.S. Words from a fat man. 6' 235.

The 2009's were anything but durable. The toe box busted out of three pair of mine. Classic design, just not durable enough for me to work out in. I do still wear them casually. Hands down, one of, if not the best AM to date.
     I am very anxious to get my hands on a pair of the 2011's and see how they fit.
    My gripe with the 2010's was that, my socks would not stay up when I wore them. Of course, I wore no shows, but they would slide down all the time. Finally, I took the insole out and problem solved. Although, this made the shoe very uncomfortable to work out in. So...on to the next one...2011 

Back
Top Bottom