AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

It's gonna be hard to top the black/volts. Seriously.
I want some like that, but replacing the black with grey/silver.  I don't do black shoes.

i got my black/volts yesterday and i love them......next up is the all gray pair..these are not the 09's but still a damn nice shoe

just noticed that they changed the pic of the Livestrong colorway on Swoosh/NDC...confirms the dark airbag...

^^^ Where all of those pics listed above ID options w/ the speckled midsole or GR that will come out later in the year?

i really like these, but there is too much heat dropping, between the royal foams and the playoff 13's. had to pass on the alpha trainers, and that hurt. at least these will be around for a while.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i really like these, but there is too much heat dropping, between the royal foams and the playoff 13's. had to pass on the alpha trainers, and that hurt. at least these will be around for a while.

That's what everyone who sleeps on 'em says before they come back and complain that they missed out on 'em. 

It is as hard form me to see the appeal of all these air jordan retros as it is for you guys to see the appeal in my loud neon IDs.  Every colorway has its own nickname, and it's such a big event when they drop.  They are terrible for comfort, the designs and technology on most of them were bad the first time they dropped, and now they are stale to boot.  Foams on the other hand I get, that is a beautiful shoe.

Originally Posted by frazier10

my black/volts are out for delivery from roadrunnersports.....$120 shipped i love that site

How'd you get them for $120 shipped? Let me know so I can grab a pair. Thanks

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

That's what everyone who sleeps on 'em says before they come back and complain that they missed out on 'em. 

Agreed. That's what I thought about the volt, royal blue and livestrong cw's of the 09's. Now it's pretty hard to find any ds pairs of all 3 for a decent price.
frown.gif

Reference myself and Volt AM09
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

got my LIVESTRONGs in today and i love them!!! yeah, i wish the max unit could've been yellow, but i can't see it when they're on my feet anyway. they do feel kinda different compared to the 09's...the toe box seems smaller. they seem kina longer too...have some heel slippage. my heels don't slip in the 09 like they do in the 11 and i bought the same size. oh well...no biggie. i love them. don't think i'll be buying any other colors though...well not any time soon anyway.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

black volts >> all of the colorways listed
Thank you.

+1

I saw them in person lined up with the blk/grey, grey/grey, LAF, white/blue, white/blk....and the blk/volts SMOKED em all.  These may be purchased tomorrow.

basically.
only thing I'm considering is if I'll regret not going with a lighter shoe such as the black/volt lunar haze. It's going to be a nice weekend

Originally Posted by never wear them

If the grey was darker, I'd cop. Have to see in person.
In the CG pics I have seen, the grey looks darker.  I prefer it lighter, but will be interested either way.

Originally Posted by never wear them

If the grey was darker, I'd cop. Have to see in person.
In the CG pics I have seen, the grey looks darker.  I prefer it lighter, but will be interested either way.

I agree...I can't do black shoes and saw the black/volt yesterday.  I really hope that colorway drops.

Finally saw these in person today, and I'm definitely liking them more than the 09s and far better than the 10s.
I'll be picking up that black volt colorway for sure

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Thank you.

+1

I saw them in person lined up with the blk/grey, grey/grey, LAF, white/blue, white/blk....and the blk/volts SMOKED em all.  These may be purchased tomorrow.

basically.
only thing I'm considering is if I'll regret not going with a lighter shoe such as the black/volt lunar haze. It's going to be a nice weekend
I have yet to try on the Haze but I'm guessing its pretty cushioned based on the thickness of the midsole.  I would try both on and go from there.  I'll be using my AM2011 at the gym & to rock; I've got Lunar Eclipse & Lunar Elite 2s for running.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Thank you.

+1

basically.
I have yet to try on the Haze but I'm guessing its pretty cushioned based on the thickness of the midsole.  I would try both on and go from there.  I'll be using my AM2011 at the gym & to rock; I've got Lunar Eclipse & Lunar Elite 2s for running.
The Haze is pretty cushioned indeed, I think a pair will eventually still be picked up but I may just go the ID route with those.
loving my Volt 2011s and tees though right now, maybe not the SMARTEST decision but it was the best imo 
laugh.gif
, couldn't resist them

Back
Top Bottom