Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

These joints are horrible, im surprised they’re actually thread worthy :smh:

DEA1D209-C7C0-41D4-AC6C-039C05F41E76.gif
you can ask the 37 police for that. :rofl:

Who asked for this see through silk lingerie lace material on Jordans? In fact, I think most of us have been whining about wanting premium leather/suede materials. Jordan brand isn't listening to us, they are telling us they know better what we want than we do. They can make a high performance shoe with leather if they want. They need to stop playing the low weight wars. If a few extra ounces makes you a worse player, then you need to hit the gym. Players play in retros and they don't all of a sudden lose speed, agility and bounce.

That said, I'm buying the black pair. They look fresh af.
That's what I was thinking earlier when the dude posted a pic of his bare foot in the shoe. Looks like something JLo would wear at the halftime show.

Won’t be hooping in these and I recognize them as being lower tier on the hierarchy but I do believe down the line some of the haters will wish they had picked up a pair on discount for casual.
i doubt this strongly.

these are falling in line with the jordans that had a gloryhole on the side.

nobody asked for that see thru type of material all over their shoes.

its like something odd kanye west would wear.

now if they were some of the most comfortable shoes on earth maybe a few could look past the looks.

I'll have him to thank for exposing such garbage and preventing future injuries for non-suspecting consumers.
Lol I’ll be surprised if your average consumer busts through these. Maybe a former collegiate player or an explosive big man but your average consumer? Nah most likely not happening

That said I’m only copping if they go deep disco. Spent too much on 36s and definitely trying to cop Black LBJ XXs when they drop 😅

Back
Top Bottom