Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Actually your foot does 100% move up. When you plant you strike with the heel and then transition to the toe. When you strike with your heel the forefoot is up.

With the weakness in the upper of this shoe, this is what’s gonna happen. Expect it to happen more unless Nike does it a recall.

Unless you walk like a penguin, then you are doing heel to toe strikes
My dude. Watch the video.

Is the upper of the XX not solid fam?

Only my Roshes ever did this wrinkling. Quiet as kept the “X” lace lock keep breaking on people too if you check th3 official thread. Lol kill these cheap *** $200 shoes and just give us suede and leather.

Actually your foot does 100% move up. When you plant you strike with the heel and then transition to the toe. When you strike with your heel the forefoot is up.

With the weakness in the upper of this shoe, this is what’s gonna happen. Expect it to happen more unless Nike does it a recall.

Looks like his toes\forefoot hit the court first.

Dudes blaming his size and it’s a “shoe for guards” like fools ain’t used to all wear the same J’s/Converses/Nikes without **** like this happening :lol:

Dudes blaming his size and it’s a “shoe for guards” like fools ain’t used to all wear the same J’s/Converses/Nikes without **** like this happening :lol:
I’m not blaming his size, but I think the fact he is a bigger, heavier dude increased the likelihood of something going wrong with this particular shoe, considering the materials it’s made of.

But you’re right that it shouldn’t happen at all with something that’s supposedly intended to be a high performance basketball shoe.

Looks like his toes\forefoot hit the court first.

I did. His feet still could have been pointed up on the plant.

We will never know though but his explanation isn’t one to dismiss.
Yeah. If anything either his forefoot hit first or he landed flat footed (what I saw). And the gauze had enough.

And Kobekobe Kobekobe needs an eye exam. Don’t go to the foot doctor for that though

I’m just saying. His foot was obviously planting DOWN, and the cheap materials on the uppers couldn’t contain him. For the foot doctor to say his foot was pointing up as he put full weight on his foot basically removed any credibility he’s trying to have. Foot doctor is a dummy. IMO of course.
Which foot doctor? The youtube guy?

It tilts at an angle but not necessarily 90 degrees. More around from 20-45 degrees.

Yeah the YouTube guy. Someone posted an Instagram post from his page where he said that Williams foot was pointed up and I just couldn’t let that fly lol.
😆. I had already doubts if the guy is really a foot doctor. I can still remember him saying something regarding drop in midsoles? For a foot doctor, he does seem missing a lot of variables to consider.

How does one's foot point up while planting?

Jordan hype and marketing so strong we got dudes blaming the human body :lol:
Kareem played two decades in two takeaway boxes my man
Mans trippin, when u plant your foot, yeah your heel strikes first. But as soon as you plant all of that forward momentum is still going strong. I can totally see why he broke thru this thin *** upper.

Shoe doctor stupid also, never liked his vids. Uses huge words to make up for his incompetence.

I tried the light bone on tonight at DSG (sold out of Hares) and these are the strangest AJ ever. The upper is the most annoying, it reminds me of bubble wrap popping. Toe box felt a little small. The shoe does have a lot of bounce but feels unstable. I think you could jump and run in a straight line fine but side to side movement forget it. The heel and forefoot feel so different then one another and it feels like there’s nothing there in between. I felt bad for wasting da associates time he was overwhelmed. Plus I got the shoe dirty somehow. He asked how they were and I told him and he asked me if I left the cardboard insert in 😝 (which I didn’t) because he had another customer do that. I asked him how would it be possible to fit your foot in? I looked at the box and it was sort of beat up as well. I really want to buy a pair and they were starting to grow on me but think I will pass. I don’t mind the way the lows look but after buying 34 low and 36 low I wished I bought a high instead.
I Low SE Barcelona Teal (1 Year)
1665883556477.jpeg

I Mid Dia de los Muertos (2 Years)
1665883593628.jpeg

I Mid Sisterhood (W) (2 Years)
1665883629034.jpeg

I Mid Goose Feather Yellow (W) (3 Years)
1665883690164.jpeg

I Mid SE Light Bone (4 Years)
1665883664606.jpeg

III Cyber Monday (6 Years)
1665883741305.jpeg

Stress on that shoe was likely a gradual build up from what the doctor stated and then it gave out. That material is super light and this will not be the first case of this, guaranteed. Just pray that if you have this shoe you don’t snap your leg with all that force. Wouldn’t surprise me if equipment managers banned the shoe like they did with the hyperize(?)

This is on Nike for being cheap with materials to up their profits.

Who asked for this see through silk lingerie lace material on Jordans? In fact, I think most of us have been whining about wanting premium leather/suede materials. Jordan brand isn't listening to us, they are telling us they know better what we want than we do. They can make a high performance shoe with leather if they want. They need to stop playing the low weight wars. If a few extra ounces makes you a worse player, then you need to hit the gym. Players play in retros and they don't all of a sudden lose speed, agility and bounce.

That said, I'm buying the black pair. They look fresh af.

I tried the light bone on tonight at DSG (sold out of Hares) and these are the strangest AJ ever. The upper is the most annoying, it reminds me of bubble wrap popping. Toe box felt a little small. The shoe does have a lot of bounce but feels unstable. I think you could jump and run in a straight line fine but side to side movement forget it. The heel and forefoot feel so different then one another and it feels like there’s nothing there in between. I felt bad for wasting da associates time he was overwhelmed. Plus I got the shoe dirty somehow. He asked how they were and I told him and he asked me if I left the cardboard insert in 😝 (which I didn’t) because he had another customer do that. I asked him how would it be possible to fit your foot in? I looked at the box and it was sort of beat up as well. I really want to buy a pair and they were starting to grow on me but think I will pass. I don’t mind the way the lows look but after buying 34 low and 36 low I wished I bought a high instead.
I Low SE Barcelona Teal (1 Year)
1665883556477.jpeg

I Mid Dia de los Muertos (2 Years)
1665883593628.jpeg

I Mid Sisterhood (W) (2 Years)
1665883629034.jpeg

I Mid Goose Feather Yellow (W) (3 Years)
1665883690164.jpeg

I Mid SE Light Bone (4 Years)
1665883664606.jpeg

III Cyber Monday (6 Years)
1665883741305.jpeg

Excellent analysis in commentary, well done my brother

Back
Top Bottom