Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

It’s gotta a better shot holding up Giannas than Williams. Hes a hefty mother ****er in a smaller frame. Thats def an anomaly, but the shoe was skeptical even before that.
He’s a heavy boi in a small frame, u right. But with the “revolutionary technology” of the 37, at least what JB claims, it should have no problem whatsoever holding Williams.

My friend has Zion 1’s and the upper on my Kyrie 7’s are thicker than the upper on the zions. It’s all about how the overall shoe is made, not necessarily the material of the upper. In this case, JB ******* up using gauze.

This appears to have been a problem with Jordan Brand at least since the XXX. The Achilles issues those had were unbelievably bad, I wonder who the heck they have weartesting these shoes and how long?

Screenshot_20221015-103936_Twitter.jpg

Yeah Nick must be on JB’s payroll because he’s gobbling their jewels right now.

Maybe it's the Soldier in me, but I hate mismatched color sneakers on individual players. I also don't like it in the NFL where you have different cleat colors., different players wearing different sock and tights setups, etc... It's not really the look that bothers me, it's that I always felt like as a team, you wear the same uniform to have unity. No one person tries to stand out or be different. Like... all of you will wear this, but I want to look different because I want to be an individual. I'm probably wrong and ya'll will tell me I'm old and grumpy (and you are probably right), but that's how I feel. I like team unity.
Yeah, I feel the same. I definitely like when teams wore black shoes with the away Jerseys or teams that don’t normally wear black shoes wear them during the playoffs. Black shoes with black socks was dope, but something about black shoes with white socks just 🔥 to me. Clearly I grew up in the 90’s lol

I’m just saying. His foot was obviously planting DOWN, and the cheap materials on the uppers couldn’t contain him. For the foot doctor to say his foot was pointing up as he put full weight on his foot basically removed any credibility he’s trying to have. Foot doctor is a dummy. IMO of course.

Look, when you’re running and planting your foot doesn’t point up. Try it.
Perhaps Grant Williams being 260 lb let’s his feet float up as he plants though.

Poor fit and trash materials, we agree on that 😂

Actually your foot does 100% move up. When you plant you strike with the heel and then transition to the toe. When you strike with your heel the forefoot is up.

With the weakness in the upper of this shoe, this is what’s gonna happen. Expect it to happen more unless Nike does it a recall.

Unless you walk like a penguin, then you are doing heel to toe strikes

So I actually held the shoe in my hand at the store. this is one of the cheapest, lowest grade air Jordans in the history of the brand.

I know being light is at the forefront of modern design, but you can only cut so many corners before stability gets sacrificed.

Job not well done Jordan brand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom