Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Definitely a plant/change of direction after running full speed. Was going to bring the ball across and euro. You can see his right foot continue to go right, as he was putting pressure on the lateral side to push off and make a lateral move

This is worse than the Tony Wroten retro 10’s that split or the Nick Young Cool Grey retro 11’s that lost their bottom. Both those were way old. This your new flagship shoe that has exploded.

Can everyone please quit their sniveling and whining?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you see through the 36's too?

Same people in here whining about lack of premium materials are in the GT/Cut thread drooling over those. Same materials. Lol

Thank you! Finally, I’m not the only one who has to put up with most of these complaints!

So you sat here for weeks listening to the whining and didn't say anything either huh?

They want "Premium" materials! They want leathers, silks, suedes and chinchilla!

What's weird is I was gonna say I was wrong and one of the people saying that the materials were strong and that seeing through them wasn't that big of a deal.

Kinda like you can see through the 36's and we haven't seen any vids of those ripping.

Next time get some

1665808529547.jpeg

and say actual words :rofl:

Just like the guy with the hole in the top of his GT Cut 2's in the GT thread in here. I need to see one more person rip through their 37's to see that it's a real problem and not just one guy who tore through his shoes!:rofl:

Hope this happens to LeBron (without injury) so we get solid upper XX’s.

Hope this actually ends the cheap “knit”/plastic **** being on basketball sneakers at all and going back to solid uppers. Maybe even leather and suede again. Boys can make 100 different knits and foams but can’t figure out a quality lightweight leather lol

Hope this happens to LeBron (without injury) so we get solid upper XX’s.

Hope this actually ends the cheap “knit”/plastic **** being on basketball sneakers at all and going back to solid uppers. Maybe even leather and suede again. Boys can make 100 different knits and foams but can’t figure out a quality lightweight leather lol
Is the upper of the XX not solid fam?

Definitely a plant/change of direction after running full speed. Was going to bring the ball across and euro. You can see his right foot continue to go right, as he was putting pressure on the lateral side to push off and make a lateral move
Bruh. Minimal lateral pressure. There would be hundreds of 10x more aggressive plants/cuts during a game.

Find it hard to believe he made his tongue like that intentionally 😂. Maybe?? But more likely it’s another flaw.

JB better be scrambling to make a 37.5 model

Bruh. Minimal lateral pressure. There would be hundreds of 10x more aggressive plants/cuts during a game.

Find it hard to believe he made his tongue like that intentionally 😂. Maybe?? But more likely it’s another flaw.

JB better be scrambling to make a 37.5 model
Def another flaw, they didn't test these near enough. Coulda hurt my man bad when his foot went thru.

Back
Top Bottom