Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20220606-063619_Twitter.jpg

Black laces on the Spark Greens got me like:

slamdunk-nba.gif
Stock laces are fine but solid black really brings out the contrast and adds a splash of class, even threw on some metal tips.
should have used this colorway instead.
Surprised he hasnt broke them out considering the hits of gold and its the Finals.
Now that i think about it has he ever wore them?

I think he would be rockin the 37s in the finals had he been wearing them the start of the playoffs. Like people prior have stated, he might be superstitious and is probably a creature of habit.

I mean, I guess they look a little better close up, but they would have been better if they were just one or two colors.

I do like the strip on the midsole and the gum outsole.

That reminds me, StockX is taking forever for my Rui's. I wonder if they're coming from overseas.

Interesting but I don’t believe Tatum has worn the 36 lows in game, only during warm ups and shoot around. Can anyone confirm?
Wondering if he’s having the same heal slippage issues that some have mentioned being present in the lows.

JS”

Interesting but I don’t believe Tatum has worn the 36 lows in game, only during warm ups and shoot around. Can anyone confirm?
Wondering if he’s having the same heal slippage issues that some have mentioned being present in the lows.

JS”

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tatum rock lows ever since he switched to Jordan Brand. He did rock the Adapt BB for a short while under Nike, but for the most part, he was mainly in Kyries

Back
Top Bottom