Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Taco themed Jordan’s?

1654554522155.gif

1. Would rather have those Snakeskins than the taco tuesdays lol. They did a Taco colorway for the LeBrons too this year. As far as side colorways how we go from **** like Bordeaux’s and True Blues to Taco colorways :lol:

2. Anywhere still got the Spark Greens? I slept

1. Would rather have those Snakeskins than the taco tuesdays lol. They did a Taco colorway for the LeBrons too this year. As far as side colorways how we go from **** like Bordeaux’s and True Blues to Taco colorways :lol:

2. Anywhere still got the Spark Greens? I slept

I normally wouldn’t mess with the colorway, but I try to buy any PE for Celtics players since they are so few and far in between. Lol

Wish the Tatum Olympics PE was more readily available, rather that over the tacos.

No Tatum has never wore the 36 low In a game. Those snake PE lows are nice though.

Wore the green sparks again tonight for hoop, could be my favorite hoop shoe ever. Only slight complaint might be the tongue loop and height of tongue. Doesn’t feel any diff but just aesthetically when looking down.

Also remember there was that one tweet from someone who said Luka and Tatum would have packs just like Rui did. So you'd think there will be a 3rd shoe. There are Taco Jay Jordan SEs to go along with the Taco Jay 36s.

I wish it would be those 14s he teased but it's gonna be another "taco" theme on a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom