AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I can already see the yellowing.
I agree.

It gives me inside out vibes...
Screenshot_20201116-191748_Chrome.jpg
Where are those Nike Vandals from dude??

The titan pair should have black extend to the laces and the outsole stop the black on the back where the line is

So I got my DNA's on Monday. Like some others have said, I like the looks of them even more in person. I also agree with the people who aren't crazy about the fit of them. I went TTS and that part is fine; not snug like the 34s. But the Flight Plate is a little to prominent for my liking. I don't plan to hoop in them though, so I'm keeping them. They're comfortable enough for occasional, casual wear.

So I admit that initially, I was not a fan of this colorway. However, as I saw that Luka will be wearing them this season, they began to grow on me.

That being said, I impulsively bought them on my DSG credit card. Frustrating that none of the 6 different coupons I had would apply, but I pushed forward and bought them.

The box and presentation is nice but I really dig the quality of the product over the 34. I purchased the Infrared strictly for casual wear. I wear an 11 so I would say this is very much TTS compared to the 34 which is great.

These feel and look like true hooping shoes. Very comfortable. They definitely look better with shorts on, if you're going to rock them casually. I doubt I will rock them a lot casually, probably will hoop in these more than anything. Looking forward to it.

IMG_7799.jpg

So I admit that initially, I was not a fan of this colorway. However, as I saw that Luka will be wearing them this season, they began to grow on me.

That being said, I impulsively bought them on my DSG credit card. Frustrating that none of the 6 different coupons I had would apply, but I pushed forward and bought them.

The box and presentation is nice but I really dig the quality of the product over the 34. I purchased the Infrared strictly for casual wear. I wear an 11 so I would say this is very much TTS compared to the 34 which is great.

These feel and look like true hooping shoes. Very comfortable. They definitely look better with shorts on, if you're going to rock them casually. I doubt I will rock them a lot casually, probably will hoop in these more than anything. Looking forward to it.

IMG_7799.jpg

the hell? the camera angle made it seem like a grown person wearing some toddler sized shoes.

Back
Top Bottom