AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Was already on it...
Screenshot_20201117-161325_Change Color.jpg
This but with grey outsole and grey fade eclipse plate similar to black metallic 5’s would have been it for me.

these should have been the Warrior colorway. just curious how they would look with the red side panels.
I'm not sure if it'll match right since the panels go into the midsole. The warrior panel and the bred bottom wont be the same red.

Unboxed my DNA's today, I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe I expected more, don't know something feels off... besides the sole 🤬. Kinda wish I just went for the PF version, but not knowing the fit and possibly not being able to return them, it wasn't worth spending an extra 50 to 70 bucks. Still my favorite 35 so far. I'm satisfied, just feel like they could have done something else to make them really great. I still feel like my 34s are going to get more action than these.

Unboxed my DNA's today, I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe I expected more, don't know something feels off... besides the sole 🤬. Kinda wish I just went for the PF version, but not knowing the fit and possibly not being able to return them, it wasn't worth spending an extra 50 to 70 bucks. Still my favorite 35 so far. I'm satisfied, just feel like they could have done something else to make them really great. I still feel like my 34s are going to get more action than these.

the fit?

Not sure I understand the question. I meant I wasn't sure how the PF version would fit me, would I go to my typical size or need to change my size?.? My feet are jacked up, skinny with finger toes, also my left foot is larger than my right. So I always kinda settle in the middle at 10.5 (1s and 2s I need 10s though). Reality of it is I need closer to an 10.5 on my left, and closer to a 10 on my right most of the time, and I ain't buying two pairs to make a near mate set.

Or where you asking how my pair fit? Just put them on in the house for tonight, they feel and look really long on foot, am I the only one? But solid and comfortable. The thicker materials feel more sturdy than the 34s which is a big upgrade IMO. I'm gonna UNDS them tomorrow, and see how they feel all day.

Missing some color? Lack of in-person design?

Not sure I understand the question. I meant I wasn't sure how the PF version would fit me, would I go to my typical size or need to change my size?.? My feet are jacked up, skinny with finger toes, also my left foot is larger than my right. So I always kinda settle in the middle at 10.5 (1s and 2s I need 10s though). Reality of it is I need closer to an 10.5 on my left, and closer to a 10 on my right most of the time, and I ain't buying two pairs to make a near mate set.

Or where you asking how my pair fit? Just put them on in the house for tonight, they feel and look really long on foot, am I the only one? But solid and comfortable. The thicker materials feel more sturdy than the 34s which is a big upgrade IMO. I'm gonna UNDS them tomorrow, and see how they feel all day.

sorry, I was asking what seems to be off with your purchase? I was suspecting the fit. you got me worried since if they fit like the 34 lows, that would be a bummer.

Got mine in went .5 size up with dress socks not 1:1 fit but maybe 1/4 inch room In the toe box on my right shoe. The shoe is kinda of pointy. It’s feels light and fit feels good don’t feel the insole of the arch digging in to my foot like the 34. Wish the tongue was reflective. Wondering if 10.5 is a better fit. Not as excited about it as the 34 when I first got it, but like comparing the old to the new models.

Attachments

• EE98B302-E125-421B-B481-BA26F4CC80C1.jpeg
    EE98B302-E125-421B-B481-BA26F4CC80C1.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 01C707FA-4FEE-4AD9-BB1E-A70E10A578D3.jpeg
    01C707FA-4FEE-4AD9-BB1E-A70E10A578D3.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 65
  • D91C8912-4D40-4E90-9F26-BF6DCAFDAB09.jpeg
    D91C8912-4D40-4E90-9F26-BF6DCAFDAB09.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 95B099C8-1D71-4868-8E4B-781CA7733A6D.jpeg
    95B099C8-1D71-4868-8E4B-781CA7733A6D.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 101
20201117_222143NT1.png
DNAs dropped in today, pretty excited to work on these although a bit let down they went with alcantara or some other synthetic over suede. Its an upgrade from a performance perspective but just thought it was suede since they used actual suede and nubuck on the Warriors.
Here we go with JB being cheap again. Freaking jerks. They make all of this money and they can’t give us real suede. :smh:

Wow the lack of suede is a big time miss on the DNAs. That was the biggest selling point - the more premium materials on this model. I still think the colorway gets way too much criticism. It is still the best looking 35. Definitely needs the White sole though.

i have to agree these look way better in person. i was wrong, this shoe does have SOME casual appeal. they are very comfy and light on feet. materals are decent. the 34 is still lighter. they are very similar. the 35 has a better fit.
IMG_20201118_110552_765.jpg

IMG_20201118_111732_274.jpg

Last edited:
Wow the lack of suede is a big time miss on the DNAs. That was the biggest selling point - the more premium materials on this model. I still think the colorway gets way too much criticism. It is still the best looking 35. Definitely needs the White sole though.
well, I would say it's acceptable for me. I didn't like that thin condom-like material on the 34s.

Back
Top Bottom