Air Jordan XXXIII first info

m
As for the cushioning tech, I still take Zoom over any foam every day of the week :lol:

Huh? Zoom isn’t a foam though. Do you mean you would take something like Lunarlon over any foam? Zoom has to be paired with a midsole made of Lunarlon, EVA, Phylon, or other type of foam since it isn’t stable enough to be used by itself.

Serious? $130 Team Curry w/forefoot EVA beating out Kyrie's, PGs, CP3s, WhyNots, Dames, JH13s?? Nah...their best shoe was the Curry II and they're still trying to top it :lol:

Where did I mention the Curry line? I think the Drives with Micro G or Charged would be a better comparison here, don’t you think?

UA makes the best apparel.
Asics makes the best running shoes.
Nike makes the best basketball shoes.
Adidas makes the best soccer shoes.

Every brand is ahead of somebody in some way.

Eh, for serious running, I’d take Hoka over ASICS anyday. I think Adidas has the most comfortable casual wear shoes but I think Nike/JB have the best looking casual shoes.

Huh? Zoom isn’t a foam though. Do you mean you would take something like Lunarlon over any foam? Zoom has to be paired with a midsole made of Lunarlon, EVA, Phylon, or other type of foam since it isn’t stable enough to be used by itself.

Come on man, you know exactly what I meant. Don't be like my girl and take everything I say literally LOL. I meant exactly what I said: I'll take a Zoom cushioning setup over any kind of foam-only cushioning any day of the week, all year long. Obviously I know Zoom has to be embedded in a foam midsole. Sheesh.

46167_UP959171.jpg

I have a strong feeling these are the 33’s. Reason being These look like they will cost $190 or more. JB doesn’t make the rest of their sneaker line this expensive. I’m just saying!

I have a strong feeling these are the 33’s. Reason being These look like they will cost $190 or more. JB doesn’t make the rest of their sneaker line this expensive. I’m just saying!
No shots... But is this the conversation and thought process of these young and new "sneakerheads"..? If so I see why we keep getting what they're giving...

I can't beleive sneaker blogs are falling g for this.

The page with the PS clearly has other photoshops on it, and dude even says he makes concepts in his profile description.
c'mon now. if anything its the opposite, these blogs would fall for something this obvious.

Back
Top Bottom