Air Jordan XXXIII first info

FFF8BC73-6E3A-457F-A1BE-2751145E08C6.png

Dude must run SBD IG page lol

If these are really it I don’t think it a bad shoe.I can understand the air unit giving the fact that the og 3 was the first shoe in the air jordan line up to have a visual air unit.

That midsole-less air sole defies conventional shoe design...glued directly to the midfoot. Better keep big foot off the back of those heels fellas, sole snatchers for real :lol:

Last edited:
I got mine...

shouldve been smarter back in 1998, i dont know how else to put it

Last edited:
Wasnt your first pair of Js ever when you started working for the brand itself. ?? Pretty sure it was.
Good question. I was actually Mr. Jordan's posterior custodian before he promoted me to VP of Jordan Brand when it was founded in 1997. During that time he would occasionally gift me sneakers for a job well done, and take them back when Id fall short of his expectations. Technically they were J's and not Js because they werent actual numbered Air Jordans (because I wasnt an "All Star" and only All Stars get to wear those) but they were pairs of Jordan's since they were from him in a sense. Atleast that's what I like to tell myself. They were usually the Nike Cortez, but Jordan's to me.

FFF8BC73-6E3A-457F-A1BE-2751145E08C6.png

I can see these actually releasing as some sort of fusion retro+ 3 with inflated prices, but not as the 33.

Back
Top Bottom