Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Ok guys, Ill throw you a bone today. 3 days early. Here you go :wink:

iu
What is that an Iverson 9!

How do they not use the three as a basis?!

I would injure someone slightly for a set of 3’s with react and flyknit. This is the opportunity to do it

What is that an Iverson 9!
Let’s get 5 mid colorways and 2-3 lows like the good ol days. We don’t need army olive or bright mango or any of that BS. I liked how they did with the XXX. Didn’t oversaturate with terrible colorways.
thats the 90s format (home / away / allstar / playoff home / away). Nowadays it’s all about stories and filler, double CDs with a handful of good songs.

what are they putting a BOA system on it? lol. i have that on my golf shoes...

I hope not. I’m not a fan of boa systems. I don’t need a knob and Rachet system to tighten up cables. laces and a knot work really well and are cheaper....

upload_2018-9-18_1-47-33.jpeg

I was looking at this picture thinking that the zoom is so large in the forefoot but I don’t even see a heel bag. I wonder if they are going to reintroduce visible air in the heel like the three did..

it may be Jordan Brand going back to what it use to do. Offer the absolutely best performance basketball shoe. I’m super excited for it and I think it may be a step in the right direction!

Sounds like you've fallen for the annual JB marketing hype my friend.

Almost ever year.... going back 33 years... there has been an equal or better performing basketball shoe than the Air Jordan. That is a fact. And they've all been cheaper! Pick a year and I'll prove it.

Sounds like you've fallen for the annual JB marketing hype my friend.

Almost ever year.... going back 33 years... there has been an equal or better performing basketball shoe than the Air Jordan. That is a fact. And they've all been cheaper! Pick a year and I'll prove it.

I don’t know man...Your probably right it is marketing. But when I was a kid the Jordan’s were usually different than any other shoes on the market place aesthetically, and offered some performance story. I feel these are going to be that.

Back
Top Bottom